Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Parma, come on down!!

[quote user="morty"]I just checked out the window, there is a full moon.[/quote]No Morty, that''s the street lamp

No, that was yesterday. Apparently it was called a Wolf Moon! AaaOoooooowwwwww! Maybe Nigel is still feeling the effects!

I do know a lot of people Ron. On this thread I know Inchy and his good lady. I know people in the Barclay block E, stewards, ex stewards, many other posters on here, in fact too many people to be able to post in anyway but honestly.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]I do know a lot of people Ron. On this thread I know Inchy and his good lady. I know people in the Barclay block E, stewards, ex stewards, many other posters on here, in fact too many people to be able to post in anyway but honestly.[/quote]straight out of an Eastender script

[quote user="Ron Manager"]I was told via PM Morty, you had your own stash![/quote]You were told wrong then Ron. I was in the forces for 22 years, and am now in a business where I can be random tested at any time.You don''t half talk a lot of waffle.

Am considering necking a load of night nurse, just so I can talk to you guys on the same level.

random testing is usually ''at anytime''I think that''s why it is known as random

It was in jest Morty, but I guess you knew that! Never touched an ounce/drop/gram myself either! I have a too addictive personality that fags and a lesser extent booze were my foibles!

[quote user="Giggles "]random testing is usually ''at anytime''I think that''s why it is known as random[/quote]The random part is not everyone is tested on each test.But well done for trying to be a smart ar$e about something you know nothing about.[Y]

[quote user="Ron Manager"]It was in jest Morty, but I guess you knew that! Never touched an ounce/drop/gram myself either! I have a too addictive personality that fags and a lesser extent booze were my foibles![/quote]Hilarious[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Giggles "]random testing is usually ''at anytime''I think that''s why it is known as random[/quote]The random part is not everyone is tested on each test.But well done for trying to be a smart ar$e about something you know nothing about.[Y][/quote]I would say touche for my keyboardbut actually I do know a fair bit about itI''ve a mate who is a navigator, works out of Nigeria, and many places eastand I''ve chatted quite a bit about that and much else when picking him up dropping him off at the airportbut it is not really about that is it ?it is about you not having much of a sense of humour and taking everything personally

[quote user="Giggles "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Giggles "]random testing is usually ''at anytime''I think that''s why it is known as random[/quote]The random part is not everyone is tested on each test.But well done for trying to be a smart ar$e about something you know nothing about.[Y][/quote]I would say touche for my keyboardbut actually I do know a fair bit about itI''ve a mate who is a navigator, works out of Nigeria, and many places eastand I''ve chatted quite a bit about that and much else when picking him up dropping him off at the airportbut it is not really about that is it ?it is about you not having much of a sense of humour and taking everything personally[/quote]Couple of things.You''re desperately unfunny.Actually, that''ll do.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Giggles "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Giggles "]random testing is usually ''at anytime''I think that''s why it is known as random[/quote]The random part is not everyone is tested on each test.But well done for trying to be a smart ar$e about something you know nothing about.[Y][/quote]I would say touche for my keyboardbut actually I do know a fair bit about itI''ve a mate who is a navigator, works out of Nigeria, and many places eastand I''ve chatted quite a bit about that and much else when picking him up dropping him off at the airportbut it is not really about that is it ?it is about you not having much of a sense of humour and taking everything personally[/quote]Couple of things.You''re desperately unfunny.Actually, that''ll do.[/quote]i would add that your mother smells of weebut that wouldn''t doeither way it''s time to head out into the nightso I bid you all bon nuitand rememberall men eatbut fu men chew

Fine, good for you Nigel, but still have this feeling that Parma is our elusive T. He seemed legit but the manner and grammar of his text above is very reminiscent of the said T. Nigel, off to bed now, too tired to carry on with your BS. Will pick this up tomorrow afternoon if its ok with you. Just don''t make it personal please, I have not been personal with you and don''t intend to be. Oh and LDC is a troll, not in the Binner mould but a troll nonetheless!

Manager to outcast in a night....that''s showbusiness...😂

I used to work as a coach at Norwich and prefer to retain a certain anonymity in what I write, which I aim to ensure is always to the benefit of the club in one way or another.

I love Norwich City and when something strikes me as fundamental - and provided it isn''t damaging or undermining to club, player or prospects - I believe that there is wider benefit to sharing thoughts and patterns that coaches and Managers have that passionate and emotionally-invested fans may come at from a different perspective. Occasionally there is a vacuum or disconnect between the two visions and an explanatory bridge can be useful and productive.

Parma

Sent from my iPhone

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Oh wow, I''m about to get even more insulted and derided but reading Parma''s post I think we have finally found out who the elusive ''T'' is! Parma was doing so well until I read the following;

"I moved into business some time ago and currently own and run more than one Company and have a network of Joint Venture partners across Europe and beyond, it is not something I would distract myself from lightly.

I am not so much older than Alex Neil and have plenty of time to move back into full time professional football, though I would need to complete my Pro Licence. Mind you well qualified friends at the FA would no doubt be very supportive.

I suspect that my skills - and the fundamental requirements of the club - may be better served via a Sporting Director-style role. We have discussed the importance of a meaningful, deeply ingrained, coherently-expressed philosophy and template throughout the club"

This is T all over and for my mind Parma has been having a massive laugh at our expense! Quoting training text books and delivering them as gospel, just as our T did on the EU thread! I for one was taken in but I can''t help but see T in most of his posts now! Anyway, as I said, derrission all round for me, tin hat will be insufficient, fill your boots, Nutty but don''t make it personal please!

OTBC and all that, Parma, I salute you, well played![/quote]I find this a strange attitude. Football fans come from all walks of life, ranges of education, and levels of achievement. If I said I had gone to Oxford and Harvard, then become an influential journalist, then moved into politics, becoming a cabinet minister, I imagine that would be ridiculed, but it is the CV of Ed Balls. And I can think of the career paths of other Norwich City fans that would be similar. Peter Cullum would be another easy example.It is just as believable that someone (T) works in European finance or that someone used to be a player and now runs businesses (Parma). And actually I regard that as more likely than the exotic claim of having been a bingo-calling bog cleaner...[;)]

Unbelievable ! 4 pages of people arguing about the " true existence " or not , of one of the most obvious f*ck wit posters to grace this board . " Parma states the obvious retrospectively " in order to gain some lacking in real life respect 🙄

At least Morty is just rude .

Not that it matters but I find Parma to be a decent and honest poster. I get the feeling that some are scared of his intelligence and want to rubbish his postings for the sake of it, The same as T. Yes he is brusque, but sometimes brusqueness is neccessary.

Ron, there really was not a chance that Parma is T. Just read the style of his posts. T may make claims to be some jet-setting international globe-trotting entrepreneurial superstar (yeah baby), but he''s as dull as ditchwater & keeps squeaking about ''experts'' when his bombast fails.

Parma''s style is completely different, & he''s only briefly mentioned his business interests. I have to say he can become so obsessed with analysis that he borders on pretentiousness, but there is a saving grace of humility, genuine modesty, which speaks of self-knowledge coupled to his obvious intelligence.

It''s a bugger, this virtual existence; it''s bad enough when you can get close up & personal to people, but on t''internet ''people'' are really just smoke & mirrors ...

Unfortunately Donald Rumsfeld was right. At least as far as I know. But, assuming Nutty exists (!) & he''s not part of some conspiracy with PHgm (!) then ... my original conjecture holds! There is a Parma & we need him!

But, as I knew anyway, he won''t be coming. We''ll end up with Kenny Jackett or some such. If he exists.

If it''s any consolation Parma, I think those doubting you on this thread have been suffering from some kind of temporary mental malfunction