Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

Mulumbu goes on strike..........

Congo players led by Captain Youssef Mulumbe have gone on strike!

http://www.goal.com/en-za/news/4622/africa/2017/01/14/31519672/dr-congo-on-strike-ahead-of-afcon-opener

Think maybe the rest of our squad have been on a silent strike last few months ?

Sorry no clicky

Totally bizarre that footballers strike over bonus payments to represent their country. Spoilt little sh*ts, the lot of them. What happened to representing your country being an honour rather than another payday?

[quote user="Plastic Nancy"]Totally bizarre that footballers strike over bonus payments to represent their country. Spoilt little sh*ts, the lot of them. What happened to representing your country being an honour rather than another payday?[/quote]I think that went down the tubes years ago.

To be fair the FA''s of quite a few African counties are corrupt as anything and treat the players like crap. Wouldn''t surprise me if the issue is around bonuses being creamed off for some of the suits at the top.

[quote user="king canary"]To be fair the FA''s of quite a few African counties are corrupt as anything and treat the players like crap. Wouldn''t surprise me if the issue is around bonuses being creamed off for some of the suits at the top.[/quote]True.

Pity he doesn''t stay there, another waster bought by our famous scouting team