Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

Ed Balls tweet...........

Just read an Ed Balls tweet, " Long Journey home - and for 1600 ncfc fans after a hugely frustrating defeat at Rotherham. Lots of possession, Ten men. Chances missed.

He is a million miles of the mark, bet he can''t recall 3 missed chances against the team at the bottom of the league, managed by their fitness coach and missing their top goal scorer, they looked a bottom the table side, and yes Ed we had plenty of possession.

Just wonder if you were actually there Mr Chairman? think this tweet tells us that our board have intention of making any sort of change other that cutting the wage bill !!

Or am i just expecting too much?

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Just read an Ed Balls tweet, " Long Journey home - and for 1600 ncfc fans after a hugely frustrating defeat at Rotherham. Lots of possession, Ten men. Chances missed.

He is a million miles of the mark, bet he can''t recall 3 missed chances against the team at the bottom of the league, managed by their fitness coach and missing their top goal scorer, they looked a bottom the table side, and yes Ed we had plenty of possession.

Just wonder if you were actually there Mr Chairman? think this tweet tells us that our board have intention of making any sort of change other that cutting the wage bill !!

Or am i just expecting too much?[/quote]I replied to it lol.He hasn''t replied back.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Just read an Ed Balls tweet, " Long Journey home - and for 1600 ncfc fans after a hugely frustrating defeat at Rotherham. Lots of possession, Ten men. Chances missed.

Or am i just expecting too much?[/quote]

Only going to query one part of that. Sorry I can remember a load more than 3 chances. Jerome missed a couple in the first, as did Jacob. Klose had one of the line. Tettey &a Jerome had passable chances but hit the stands. Whitts & Pritchard should have done better late on. That''s just off the top of my head. That we missed them was poor, &our defending was awful but don''t make statements that are not true.

Ps We had 14 shots with5 on target.

A massive thread of replies, and not one positive. He can''t say he doesn''t know the fan''s feelings.

@edballs Get out of our club.

Just hammer him with that for a few days and I''m sure he''ll get the message.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Year of tiger

Ps We had 14 shots with5 on target.

5 on target against Rotherham in 90 minutes, is that good enough ?[/quote]

No it isn''t. Don''t get me wrong we were poor & change is needed/overdue. There are a lot of problems & they haven''t just arrived in the last few months.

But I was just pointing out we did have chances poor as we were should have had goals.

Inchy

@edballs Get out of our club.

Just hammer him with that for a few days and I''m sure he''ll get the message.

I actually don''t have a problem with Balls, get his role and therefore don''t expect a lot from him, but felt his tweet was crass.

I like Ed Balls Lessingham but sadly he is just a trophy chairman, Alan Bowkett was a hard nosed business man and coupled with Mcnally the ship was steady for a while there but seems a little rudderless now. I''ve sat on the clappy side of the fence until today but even with 10 players we should have beaten rotherham. Something in our squad is not right and needs putting right.

Wonder if he has turned his alerts off on Twitter!? After a result like today it''s unwise in his position in the club to post on social media. He seems to crave attention

I like Ed Balls Lessingham but sadly he is just a trophy chairman, Alan Bowkett was a hard nosed business man and coupled with Mcnally the ship was steady for a while there but seems a little rudderless now. I''ve sat on the clappy side of the fence until today but even with 10 players we should have beaten rotherham. Something in our squad is not right and needs putting right.

Inchy, spot on!!

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]I like Ed Balls Lessingham but sadly he is just a trophy chairman, Alan Bowkett was a hard nosed business man and coupled with Mcnally the ship was steady for a while there but seems a little rudderless now. I''ve sat on the clappy side of the fence until today but even with 10 players we should have beaten rotherham. Something in our squad is not right and needs putting right.

Inchy, spot on!![/quote]

The lefties have taken over - what do you expect?

Does he not live in Yorkshire somewhere near Leeds? If so makes the tweet even more disingenuous. Ill advised.

Giggles wrote the following post at 2017-01-15 2:47 AM:

our club

I presume you own as many shares as him

or more

You really are a prize p**tt. Perhaps most of us could own as many shares as Mr Balls if we, too, we''re allowed to purchase them at the £1 price he did?

The club is going nowhere under the current management regime, from the owners down to the team manager.Actually that isn''t quite true.....we might end up back in League One again.

[quote user="Giggles "]our clubI presume you own as many shares as himor more[/quote]

Well I certainly do but we do not have a say over a majority holding by D and MWJ

Ed Balls has 100 shares which he got for £1 each and if you check the shareholders register there are hundreds if not thousands who hold as many if not more than him.I have 100 shares which bought for £15 each during the Chase reign so in my book Balls was allowed to take the $ iss when he obtained his. Not illegal but morally corrupt.

Nonsense.Wasn''t he given the shares as a token gesture, because his position insists he is a shareholder?How is it morally corrupt?

Morty

Is correct this matter was brought up at the AGM and they are seeming passed on should he resign or hopefully get the boot or his case the Pumps

[quote user="morty"]Nonsense.Wasn''t he given the shares as a token gesture, because his position insists he is a shareholder?How is it morally corrupt? [/quote]I think you should really clarify your second sentence is correct before claiming my post was nonsense.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"]Nonsense.Wasn''t he given the shares as a token gesture, because his position insists he is a shareholder?How is it morally corrupt? [/quote]I think you should really clarify your second sentence is correct before claiming my post was nonsense.

[/quote]How is him being given shares, as terms of his employment, morally corrupt?Was the question too difficult?