Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

Ryan Jarvis

I have never seen much of Ryan Jarvis so im interested to know a few things from anyone who knows a bit about him. Basically, is he good enough for the first team? If not will he ever be, is he likely to have a first team place for us in the near future?
       And what sort of player is he? Fast, accurate, good in the air?

I have watched Ryan over the past few years in the youth team and reserves and for England.  In my opinion he is a very lazy player (I believe worthy has also said he is a lazy trainer).  He has an abundance of skill but I dont think he is the type of player that will really get on well at Norwich, He is the type of luxury player you bring on when your 1-0 down with 20 mins to go and I dont think Norwich can afford that type of player.

He is ok in the air, good with both feet, but very very slow.

I''m not sure why he''s never been tried as a central midfielder, I''m sure it would be his best position - bit of a Trevor Brooking. But if it''s true that he doesn''t work hard enough then he''ll never fulfil his potential, wherever he plays, which would be a shame for City & an even bigger shame for Ryan