Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Ed Balls on Radio 3 now!

[quote user="ron obvious"]He''s everywhere that bloke. I wonder what he''ll choose? Sounds like he''s kicking off with Zadoc The Priest.[/quote]...and finishing with Wagner''s Twilight of the Gods?[:O]

"Maybe something from the Nutcracker, perhaps Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy"

Something galumphing would be appropriate as well.

Uranus?

The Red Flag

Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer

We''ll keep the red flag flying here

[quote user="morty"]Booooooo.Robert Chase never fannied about, going on the radio.Balls out.[/quote]

Robert Chase set up a radio station that used to broadcast on match days.

[quote user="daly"]The Red Flag

Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer

We''ll keep the red flag flying here[/quote]Is there not a song called "The White Flag" because we''re waving it

[quote user="AJ"]isn''t there a song called White Flag by Dido?[/quote]Yes. The lyrics are very apt.I will go down with this shipAnd I won''t put my hands up and surrenderThere will be no white flag above my doorI''m in love and always will be

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="AJ"]isn''t there a song called White Flag by Dido?[/quote]Yes. The lyrics are very apt.I will go down with this shipAnd I won''t put my hands up and surrenderThere will be no white flag above my doorI''m in love and always will be

[/quote]That can be applied to the manager and Balls-up, Poxey, De-liar

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="AJ"]isn''t there a song called White Flag by Dido?[/quote]Yes. The lyrics are very apt.I will go down with this shipAnd I won''t put my hands up and surrenderThere will be no white flag above my doorI''m in love and always will be

[/quote]That can be applied to the manager and Balls-up, Poxey, De-liar[/quote]And the fans.