Sign in to follow this  
Lewis DW

Adeyami

I think I''ve spelt that right...

Anyway, obviously he played well against city at the weekend, a goal and an assist to his name. Currently on loan from Cardiff. Norwich City fan.

Would you sign him up?

Intelligent, passionate player - predominantly central midfield - I think we could do a lot worst. Be nice to have a player wanting us to do well rather than just collected a salary...

He probably raised his game a bit because it was us he was playing.I normally keep an eye on young players that leave us, but have to say haven''t heard anything amazing about him.

Very few local boys go on to be a success at this level. I really wanted him to make it with us. The fact he came through when we were premier league scuppered his chances with us. I''m still proud of him and love to see him doing well. My Rays Funds selection last week was for him to score but in a City win. I also see him every morning on my "youth team to first team" FONCY coffee mug[:)]

Remember Tom when he was six years old, head and shoulders above any other boy in his age group and a star in the academy.

How good do these kids have to be to make it to the very top, always thought he would.

I wouldn''t be quite so dismissive of him coming back though. He is Yellow and Green and would always give 100% for us, a rare quality sadly these days.

I thought he was man of the match Saturday. I spoke with some Rotherham fans on the way in the ground. Usually when you ask about an ex-City man you get comments along the lines of okay but could easily be replaced. But these guys were unanimous about him being the only consistent player for them this season. Although they had no knowledge he was a Norwich boy!

He''s a bit like Gossy I reckon. Late to get into full stride but I think he will still have a premier league pay day yet.

[quote user="im spartacus canary "]Korea smith had a bit more than cameos in league 1, wasn''t our midfield a diamond of darel , Korey, lapps and wes nearly all season once lambert got it sorted ?[/quote]
Korey was on Lamberts team sheet straight away. He identified him as the ''legs'' we didn''t have in midfield. He was first choice pretty much from then until the Champs if I remember rightly. He''s on my coffee mug too[;)]

[quote user="im spartacus canary "]League 1 was my favourite season of recent times, it was a breath of fresh air.[/quote]It was a great season.But being a big fish in a small pond would be!