Sign in to follow this  
Canary Wundaboy

Don't renew season tickets as soon as they arrive!

I will respond with a letter saying I won''t be renewing until they listen to their supporters and remove this failing manager.

The big majority of ST holders have their payments taken by direct debit which simply carry on when the renewals are issued, unless you make contact to say you''re not renewing.

There are some, like my dad, who pay up front each year and who could feasibly do as you suggest but I''m sure they''re in the minority.

I think if things remain as they are then attendences will naturally decline.

We''ve got some season ticket holders who are spectators rather than fans. They enjoy it but wouldn''t miss it. Interest will wain with mid table finishes.

We''ve had 10-12 years of excitement, promotions/relegations/playoffs/premirrship naturally this is what people pay for and when it''s not happening they won''t.

I''d say 3 or 4 years of losing to Rotherham of this world and we''ll be down to 16-18000 crowds.

I''ll be renewing, it''s the club I love and have supported all my life and it''s my seat. I''ll be ending the Academy donation though.

[quote user="morty"]I''m renewing my three.I don''t have anything else to do on Saturdays.

[/quote]

You can always join me in a round of golf, lunch and pint.

It''s great in After that I then walk the dog while listening to the footy on radio Norfolk.

By the time the game ends I can have a shower and be ready to go out with my lovely wife instead of being stuck in traffic trying to get out of Norwich.

[quote user="Indy"][quote user="morty"]I''m renewing my three.I don''t have anything else to do on Saturdays.

[/quote]

It''s great in After that I then walk the dog while listening to the footy on radio Norfolk.

By the time the game ends I can have a shower and be ready to go out with my lovely wife instead of being stuck in traffic trying to get out of Norwich.[/quote]That sounds horrific.I''ll stick with going to the footy, cheers.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I''m led to believe a season ticket "campaign" is kicking off in the next couple of days.

Will be interesting.[/quote]Are you renewing your season ticket?

Should be interesting this year, as for the last 5 years or so, Premier League football was achievable at renewal time. if we continue with Neil, we will probably be in a position where the best we can hope for is another year in The Championship. Having said that, my wife and I will be renewing.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Indy"][quote user="morty"]I''m renewing my three.I don''t have anything else to do on Saturdays.

[/quote]

By the time the game ends I can have a shower and be ready to go out with my lovely wife instead of being stuck in traffic trying to get out of Norwich.[/quote]That sounds horrific.I''ll stick with going to the footy, cheers.[/quote]I know.After all that haring round the golf course then delivering the mutt''s constitutional, farting into the settee while slumped in front of the telly all evening sounds much more like it [;)]

Since the only options are auto renewal or cancel, there is no opportunity to protest by delaying.

@canarywunder

I shall renew for me and my grandsons at the earliest opportunity. Would you do diffferent if it was you?

Was just wondering though. What has to happen before you lift your shirt and away game protest?

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Also, the waiting list is full, so I seriously doubt that action of waiting a few weeks, will worry the Club[/quote]

It''s not full hardly any on the list at all

[quote user="Mickdundee"][quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Also, the waiting list is full, so I seriously doubt that action of waiting a few weeks, will worry the Club[/quote]

It''s not full hardly any on the list at all[/quote]How many is on the waiting list then?

[quote user="Midlands Yellow"]34,158 ! Jesus Christ .[/quote]Seriously, do you just log in to comment about me?Literally about 90% of your posts are about me.Weirdo.

[quote user="Midlands Yellow"]Just enjoy you biting , at least I''m honest . It''s guaranteed too within around 1 minute .[/quote]And you reckon me racking up a post count is sad?[:)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]@canarywunder

I shall renew for me and my grandsons at the earliest opportunity. Would you do diffferent if it was you?

Was just wondering though. What has to happen before you lift your shirt and away game protest?[/quote]

A change at BOD level indicating that Delia is ready to relinquish total control and actively invest investment into the club. Getting rid of Balls would be a major step, the way he was able to purchase shares for £1 stinks of cronyism.

[quote user="Midlands Yellow"]That amount ? Yes . Serious question , apart from sleeping what''s the longest you''ve gone without posting on here ? Half Hour ?[/quote]Whats the longest you have gone on here without posting about me?

[quote user="Midlands Yellow"]Rest my case . About 2 months I''d guess , time for you to slip a thousand in .[/quote]We all need a hobby.Mine is posting on a forum about a football team I support, yours is posting on a forum about me.Takes all sorts, I guess.

So nothing about football then Wundaboy.

Did you take this stance in 2009 but then return to the fold while the owners remained? Just think what you''d have missed if you hadn''t.

Good luck with your campaign but remember the grass often greens up in your own garden.