Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

fAO giGGles

Giggles I have thought of some new witty user names and avatars for you keeping with your current theme. Here goes mate.

Buggles- with a Trevor horn in big glasses avatar

Jiggles - Kelly Brook in a small running vest doing race for life avatar

Wiggles - Kim kardsashians rear avatar

Wriggles - maggot on a fishing hook avatar

Niggles - Steven naismith in the ear of the ref avatar.

What do you reckon ? Pretty bonkers I reckon ☺

[quote user="im spartacus canary "]Would be nice to get some feedback off the man himself 😩[/quote]Maybe having keyboard troubles, so he can''t?

Giggles I have thought of some new witty user names and avatars for you keeping with your current theme. Here goes mate.

Buggles- with a Trevor horn in big glasses avatar

Jiggles - Kelly Brook in a small running vest doing race for life avatar

Wiggles - Kim kardsashians rear avatar

Wriggles - maggot on a fishing hook avatar

Niggles - Steven naismith in the ear of the ref avatar.

What do you reckon ? Pretty bonkers I reckon ☺

That should do January, will need some for next month ?

The only problem I see here is that none of your suggestions contain anything quiet as hilarious as ''Biggles Flies Undone.''

It''s some quite subtle, nuanced comedy but if you look closely you can see it is a play on words that insinuates the characters trousers might be undone! Oh how I laughed every time I realised.

[quote user="im spartacus canary "]I''ll wait for some feedback before i go to any more trouble , might not be up to standard...[/quote]Save yourself the bother is my advice.

Just thought I''d pop back and see if anyone had heard from the old boy ? Hope he''s OK he seemed to take being mugged off by Morty about the cApS rather badly 😑 hope he pops back tonight I just want to know what he thinks of my suggestions.

Thank goodness for that , you''d think he''d spare a moment to tell me what he thinks of my suggestions for his next name change 😩

Maybe he''s been busy binge watching his Russ abbots madhouse box set collection

[quote user="im spartacus canary "]Thank goodness for that , you''d think he''d spare a moment to tell me what he thinks of my suggestions for his next name change 😩

Maybe he''s been busy binge watching his Russ abbots madhouse box set collection[/quote]Oddly his keyboard was working okay in the Eu thread, but not in the Ipswich one.Maybe it is still playing up.