Sign in to follow this  
ROBFLECK

Michael Bailey Article

On Pink''un...he asks himself why so little supporters vocalise their frustration and so many of them seem to just take it... I don''t feel you have to start ranting or even throw things on the pitch , but I joined in the "vocalisation"(very subdued) of "We want Neil out" ... the board will not see it as a we will they ? I am however convinced that most of us are fed up with the way the club is run...we love out club , but most of us do not seem to feel the need of showing the board that they are not amused. "We keep on paying" he says (using other words) ... that is unusual too , isn''t it... My brother, who lives in London laughs and says "they have to go to the FB, there''s bugger all else to do in Norfolk is there?" I am angry , but surely this can''t be why everybody is renewing...can it!

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]On Pink''un...he asks himself why so little supporters vocalise their frustration and so many of them seem to just take it... I don''t feel you have to start ranting or even throw things on the pitch , but I joined in the "vocalisation"(very subdued) of "We want Neil out" ... the board will not see it as a we will they ? I am however convinced that most of us are fed up with the way the club is run...we love out club , but most of us do not seem to feel the need of showing the board that they are not amused. "We keep on paying" he says (using other words) ... that is unusual too , isn''t it... My brother, who lives in London laughs and says "they have to go to the FB, there''s bugger all else to do in Norfolk is there?" I am angry , but surely this can''t be why everybody is renewing...can it![/quote]Tell your brother that thae air pollution he breathes in daily is affecting his brain,

Most people will be renewing because they support their club through thick and thin. We''ve still got a chance to reach the play-offs this season, turning on the manager and players will not help that happen. The board have made it clear they feel AN is their man, so unless there''s a complete loss of the dressing room it is highly doubtful any fan unrest would cause the board to act, unless it was a complete mess like Worthington, but boy, did that drag on horribly. Nobody wants a repeat of that because the relegation and Glen Roeder era was delightful...

With AN in charge there is practically no chance of us getting promoted .. if we managed to sneak into the playoffs, you really think we could win three games the a final .

Without a managerial change , say goodbye to the premier league for a while .

I will attend , most likely renew my season tickets because of a life long love of the club , in the knowledge that the Scottish clown will be gone at some point in the not too distant future .

But anything to look forward too while he is in charge ? Get real .

Michael Bailey and Paddy Davitt seem almost exasperated by the lack of the action from the Norwich board. At least they are allowed to write how they feel, which hasn''t always been the case of other scribes from years gone by...

To get Neil out is not by singing ''Neil Out''. Forget him. Its has to be board, board and board every time. Because they are complete and utter cowards, they will get rid of AN only if the heat is on them. It''s only simmering at the moment but the only good thing of out current, pathetic plight, is that the love affair with Smith and Co appears over for many, as some fans have finally woke up and smelt the coffee.