Sign in to follow this  
morty

Here's a question.....

Say we made it to the play off final again, would you go?(Not interested on what you think the chances are, it is a hypothetical question)

Everyone knows that if the mighty Boro had another ten minutes to warm up we would have been thrashed 10-0 so absolutely not !!! ( yes )

Yes,missed the last trip for a sodding wedding.

I don''t Morty but in my defence I''ve not paid much attention to what''s been going on on here today.

The question is irrelevant!

We appear to be keeping Alex Neil which will mean that we will finish the season in the lower half of the table.

This club is being made a laughing stock by the failure of the board to act to stop the slump!

[quote user="deltic31"]The question is irrelevant!

We appear to be keeping Alex Neil which will mean that we will finish the season in the lower half of the table.

This club is being made a laughing stock by the failure of the board to act to stop the slump![/quote]Would you go though?

I would go for sure, but it wouldnt be like last time,it just wouldnt, it all came together beating the binners and just all felt magical.

It was like if carlsberg did promotions ☺ I''d go out of a sense of duty like it feels like when I go to carrot road at the moment.

[quote user="hogesar"]Surely LDC it depends what you''re doing on the day?[/quote]For days like that, there is no exeception.Wasn''t old enough to go in 73, but went in 75, 85 and  Cardiff in 2002 and of course 2015.  I''ll be there.......as long as the team is too.  [:S]

This message board was great when we got to the last play off final - never seen so many fakes clamouring for tickets on here never to be seen again!.

[quote user="Alex "]This message board was great when we got to the last play off final - never seen so many fakes clamouring for tickets on here never to be seen again!.[/quote]

I was one of them. Got a ticket then only look at the Eu thread

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="hogesar"]Surely LDC it depends what you''re doing on the day?[/quote]For days like that, there is no exeception.Wasn''t old enough to go in 73, but went in 75, 85 and  Cardiff in 2002 and of course 2015.  I''ll be there.......as long as the team is too.  [:S]

[/quote]
You''ve posted some rubbish over the years Lakey but this.......
[;)]

[quote user="C Goodenough"][quote user="Alex "]This message board was great when we got to the last play off final - never seen so many fakes clamouring for tickets on here never to be seen again!.[/quote]

I was one of them. Got a ticket then only look at the Eu thread[/quote]

Well you''re not ''one of them'' as you wouldn''t still be here C Goodenough 😉

Love Wembley, been twice with City, was there in 86 to see the first Merseyside game cup final, was there for 85 & 86 milk cup finals and go to the NFL games, will be there again for the Dolphins home game. Also got to go with Lowestoft Town to see the FA Trophy final a few years ago.

So yes please Morty, would be there like a shot.