Sign in to follow this  
True Grit

Get behind the team

Hey Everybody,Its that time of year again, the bleak tundra that is January - Generally a low mood time of year, which has been made worse in our case by results not going our way away from home. But, i urge you to pick yourselves up and support the team and board - your football club needs you. I know that behind the scenes Jez is working as hard as he possibly can to put this bad run to an end.Best,TG

Sorry, but no can do.

AN lost me with the Leeds game - Brady on the right and Pritchard on the left? And also with his inability to change things with the subs,

The Board have lost my support for their continued support of AN.

I''ll be there Saturday, prepared to boo if necessary.

Well i never boo and i do and will renew my season ticket but i am aghast as to the direction of the club the managerial and transfer decisions. as a supporter you dont pock another club, yes you can stop going but is there any coming back from that i suppose if you lose interest it is for good. But like many i am not happy with the board, the manager and the performances of many of the players and i want change even though the stubbornness and lack of empathy with supporters that the hierarchy have makes me want to reach for a bucket

Apologies if I have missed this but True Grit, why do you have such faith in him?

Sadly, I have yet to see any evidence that he has done anything since his arrival. What is there to suggest he can sort this mess out?

Not looking to start an argument just genuinely interested why you are so supportive and if you can provide any information to demonstrate why he is so great.