Sign in to follow this  
morty

Season ticket prices released...

A friend of mine has a season ticket at Stoke City. consistently every year I''ve had my season ticket (since 2008-09) his season ticket has been over £200 cheaper than mine (for a not to dissimilar seat).

I''ll say that again at least £200 every season over 10 seasons (when I renew). in that period he has seen consistent premier league football in a stadium and supporter base not too dissimilar to ours. They have not been run at a loss over that period either.

someone said that the least they could do was freeze the prices... They''re still costing me £2000 more over a decade for (mostly) worse football.

BRING THE PRICES DOWN!!!

That''s the difference between having someone owning the club that has a good head for both business and for football.

[quote user="spudgfsh"]That''s the difference between having someone owning the club that has a good head for both business and for football.[/quote]How much is that owner worth, and how much have they put into Stoke?

I get your point spud. But it seems daft moaning now. 2014 was the last time they went up. The difference must have been mahoosive then.

[quote user="spudgfsh"]A friend of mine has a season ticket at Stoke City. consistently every year I''ve had my season ticket (since 2008-09) his season ticket has been over £200 cheaper than mine (for a not to dissimilar seat).

I''ll say that again at least £200 every season over 10 seasons (when I renew). in that period he has seen consistent premier league football in a stadium and supporter base not too dissimilar to ours. They have not been run at a loss over that period either.

someone said that the least they could do was freeze the prices... They''re still costing me £2000 more over a decade for (mostly) worse football.

BRING THE PRICES DOWN!!![/quote]To be fair you haven''t had to go to Stoke every other week for ten years.That''s gotta be worth at least a couple of grand.....

[quote user="morty"]They have released a nice happy clappy video to go with the announcement[:D]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz-zlQ8PoJI&feature=youtu.be[/quote]

I was asked to do a bit about what my seat means to me! Politely declined.

Also, "stay part of the family".

Sounds a bit incestual doesn''t it. The binners will have a field day haha

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"]They have released a nice happy clappy video to go with the announcement[:D]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz-zlQ8PoJI&feature=youtu.be[/quote]Having watched that big bowl of saccharine it''s more likely to put people off [:D]Nutty and the others must have been gutted they were unavailable when they did the filming.....[:''(][/quote]
Amazing stuff Smiffy. I just watched the vid and I can assure you that you would never see me in one of those productions. Interestingly a buddy of mine is on there. He is one of social media''s most prolific critics of the club, Delia and Moxey. But there he is happyclappily selling season tickets. I knew all along that the loudest critics were keyboard warriors...
I heard the same about the Southampton game. A 10% increase was on the cards but the club bottled it after the your boycott Smiffy. I also heard, that because they knew you lot were gonna boycott the Saints game, they''d frozen the prices in  the previous 3 years too. So thanks for that buddy. I got to see the game and my ticket frozen. Lovely old job[:D]
[/quote]My pleasure.Good to see the tickets are frozen. Bit like '' blanket boulevard '' and the scampi.Never let it be said that NCFC aren''t consistent.....[;)]

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="morty"]They have released a nice happy clappy video to go with the announcement[:D]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz-zlQ8PoJI&feature=youtu.be[/quote]

I was asked to do a bit about what my seat means to me! Politely declined.

Also, "stay part of the family".

Sounds a bit incestual doesn''t it. The binners will have a field day haha[/quote]Awful, isn''t it?

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Yeah mate, just a bit. 🙈[/quote]Theres someone on there who is massively anti board, being a bit of a hypocrite too lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="can u sit down please"]Yeah mate, just a bit. 🙈[/quote]Theres someone on there who is massively anti board, being a bit of a hypocrite too lol.[/quote]But he is a Celtic fan surely ?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="spudgfsh"]That''s the difference between having someone owning the club that has a good head for both business and for football.[/quote]How much is that owner worth, and how much have they put into Stoke?[/quote]

Coates is owner of Bet365 (so worth a fair bit) but hasn''t pumped lots of money into the club (by modern standards) and the biggest one he''s made (or so I''m led to believe) was buying the local council out of owning the ground. What he has done is made sure that all of the money made in the club stays in the club (food etc). Yes there''s a lot of sponsorship but it''s his business and he''s not ''doing an man city''

The season ticket prices were always low and have stayed low.

of course at the moment (and I hate to say it) I''d much rather watch a Mark Hughes inspired Stoke city (play anyone) than sit in the south stand every week.

It wouldn''t have to be stoke spud. If you wanted to jump ship until things picked up you could choose anyone. Barcelona?