Sign in to follow this  
morty

Season ticket prices released...

[quote user="morty"]They have released a nice happy clappy video to go with the announcement[:D]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz-zlQ8PoJI&feature=youtu.be[/quote]Having watched that big bowl of saccharine it''s more likely to put people off [:D]Nutty and the others must have been gutted they were unavailable when they did the filming.....[:''(]

[quote user="The Unsullied "]I am hoping that frozen prices may tempt LDC to attend the occasional game but not even the enhanced value for money will tempt that plastic to attend a game[/quote]

You''re right, because money isn''t the main issue. 

Heard on the grapevine that up until the Southampton game, Moxey was determined to raise prices by 4% all round but that was knocked on the head by the Board given the appalling turn out for the Cup match - so maybe those that boycotted did some good after all!

Probably correct regarding the fan''s staying away against the Saints influenced the price freeze......and maybe our current performances and position in the league, also had an influence, to boot......

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"].....and smith must score

There was someone on here yesterday saying that his ticket was going up. I did notice that the freeze applies to general admission tickets so he must be getting stiffed in the corporates.

( must be a joke in there somewhere....)

I would be very surprised, I have some corporate tickets as well as our own seats, and haven''t heard anything, but I am meeting the club next weekto discuss, and as always its down to what you negotiate on these things, and want from your package.[/quote]

Yes, that was me and I''m not a happy customer! To me they seem to be taking advantage of the corporates - this is the third season in a row my ticket has increased whilst the rest of the ground has been frozen although this is a huge increase % compared to previous years.

Good, although if we stick with AN for any longer they should start paying us to attend. I''ll happy-clap anyone for a tenner.

Good to hear the club are sensible enough to freeze prices again - they''re already pricey enough for Championship football! Wonder what they''ll do next year if we do not go up

[quote user="KingsLynnCanary"][quote user="Lessingham Canary"].....and smith must score

There was someone on here yesterday saying that his ticket was going up. I did notice that the freeze applies to general admission tickets so he must be getting stiffed in the corporates.

( must be a joke in there somewhere....)

I would be very surprised, I have some corporate tickets as well as our own seats, and haven''t heard anything, but I am meeting the club next weekto discuss, and as always its down to what you negotiate on these things, and want from your package.[/quote]

Yes, that was me and I''m not a happy customer! To me they seem to be taking advantage of the corporates - this is the third season in a row my ticket has increased whilst the rest of the ground has been frozen although this is a huge increase % compared to previous years.[/quote]I just posted asking you about this on the '' don''t renew your season ticket straightaway '' thread. I bet you''re not happy. I suppose a lot of corporate tickets aren''t paid for by individuals so that''s how they justify it. Even so your increase this year seems to be taking the p*ss. Some seats in the City Stand lounges are around £800 and include tea and biscuits and a programme ? but they''re not corporate.Maybe you and Lessingham can make a two pronged attack on prices ?

Interesting one this is, they couldn''t have increased the price, it''s expensive as it is, remember this season you could have got a cheaper season ticket at every other club in the football league, and actually 13 in the Premier league too.

In comparison to the rest of the championship, the average cost of the lowest adult season ticket is £329, (£14.30 per game) making a ticket in the Barclay 50% more, I will leave it up to you if you think your season ticket is good value in the current climate.

interestingly this may be the first season in the last 4 season where the league we are playing in the next season is more predictable than before, £499 for a PL season ticket is pretty reasonable works out around £26 per game, compared with the casual ticket of around £38 per game, but compare that saving in the Championship, buying a new season ticket on DD in the South Stand (block J) £601 works out £26.13 per game compared to a £25 super membership and all the games up to Birmingham City this season, the average price of £26.93 + £1.08(membership split over 23 games) £28.01 per game with no commitment.

NB for anyone on direct debit who wants to opt out of the academy donation (I may actually not renew my season ticket but make a separate donation to the academy) the small print says you have to do it by Friday 4th Feb - i.e. 8 days before the deadline.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]NB for anyone on direct debit who wants to opt out of the academy donation (I may actually not renew my season ticket but make a separate donation to the academy) the small print says you have to do it by Friday 4th Feb - i.e. 8 days before the deadline.[/quote]Cheers Jim, I missed this last year.I''m not against donating to the academy, but wasn''t overly happy in the stealthy way it was concealed, and the fact you opt out, rather than opt in.

KingsLynnCanary wrote:

Lessingham Canary wrote:

.....and smith must score There was someone on here yesterday saying that his ticket was going up. I did notice that the freeze applies to general admission tickets so he must be getting stiffed in the corporates. ( must be a joke in there somewhere....) I would be very surprised, I have some corporate tickets as well as our own seats, and haven''t heard anything, but I am meeting the club next weekto discuss, and as always its down to what you negotiate on these things, and want from your package.

Yes, that was me and I''m not a happy customer! To me they seem to be taking advantage of the corporates - this is the third season in a row my ticket has increased whilst the rest of the ground has been frozen although this is a huge increase % compared to previous years.

I just posted asking you about this on the '' don''t renew your season ticket straightaway '' thread.

I bet you''re not happy. I suppose a lot of corporate tickets aren''t paid for by individuals so that''s how they justify it. Even so your increase this year seems to be taking the p*ss. Some seats in the City Stand lounges are around £800 and include tea and biscuits and a programme ? but they''re not corporate.

Smith must score wrote;

Maybe you and Lessingham can make a two pronged attack on prices ?

I have 4 seats in the cathedral lounge at almost £900 each, one is for my 13 year old and one for 70 year mother in law! and they don''t subsidise for any concessions, as well my corporate seats in the South stand, so will be having a suitable discussion ;-)

If anyone in Block E in the lower Barclay is thinking about not renewing, that would be great thanks.Am looking to move there.[:)]

Morty wrote

If anyone in Block E in the lower Barclay is thinking about not renewing, that would be great thanks.

Am looking to move there.

Morty, getting a bit old for "block e" nowadays ? about time you started looking for a padded seat in the city stand ;-)

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Morty wrote

If anyone in Block E in the lower Barclay is thinking about not renewing, that would be great thanks.

Morty, getting a bit old for "block e" nowadays ? about time you started looking for a padded seat in the city stand ;-)[/quote]Pffft, not at those prices.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Jim Smith"]NB for anyone on direct debit who wants to opt out of the academy donation (I may actually not renew my season ticket but make a separate donation to the academy) the small print says you have to do it by Friday 4th Feb - i.e. 8 days before the deadline.[/quote]Cheers Jim, I missed this last year.I''m not against donating to the academy, but wasn''t overly happy in the stealthy way it was concealed, and the fact you opt out, rather than opt in.

[/quote]

Yes stealthy is the word! Reckon a lot of people will miss it.

I just logged in to check they haven''t put any little gems in the renewal package, and got the message that online renewals have been suspended.

Maybe we all have to be interviewed for suitability first ? Can you imagine, might be something like; well Mr Moxey / Mr Balls, esteemed sirs I would be ever so grateful if you would grant me a renewal, and the reason I believe I will make a good season ticket holder is.................. fill in as appropriate (max 100 words);-).

[quote user="The Unsullied "]Any mention of the gunn club renewal prices?[/quote]I thought you were going to the all you can eat Chinese on Riverside but i suppose when you popped in there to book they took one look at you and decided to ban you ? [;)]

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Morty wrote

Morty, getting a bit old for "block e" nowadays ? about time you started looking for a padded seat in the city stand ;-)[/quote]LDC is thinking more along the lines of a padded cell.....[:D]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"]They have released a nice happy clappy video to go with the announcement[:D]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz-zlQ8PoJI&feature=youtu.be[/quote]Having watched that big bowl of saccharine it''s more likely to put people off [:D]Nutty and the others must have been gutted they were unavailable when they did the filming.....[:''(][/quote]
Amazing stuff Smiffy. I just watched the vid and I can assure you that you would never see me in one of those productions. Interestingly a buddy of mine is on there. He is one of social media''s most prolific critics of the club, Delia and Moxey. But there he is happyclappily selling season tickets. I knew all along that the loudest critics were keyboard warriors...
I heard the same about the Southampton game. A 10% increase was on the cards but the club bottled it after the your boycott Smiffy. I also heard, that because they knew you lot were gonna boycott the Saints game, they''d frozen the prices in  the previous 3 years too. So thanks for that buddy. I got to see the game and my ticket frozen. Lovely old job[:D]

What''s the deal with moving seats these days?

There''s nothing about it in the email, I know there used to be a movers & shakers week in May but couldn''t see anything about it

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]What''s the deal with moving seats these days?

There''s nothing about it in the email, I know there used to be a movers & shakers week in May but couldn''t see anything about it[/quote]Movers and shakers which used to take place after the final deadline for renewals was stopped a few years ago.

If AN and The Pie Man are moving out of the dug out let me know I''m up for the move

Oh God who made that video...

It''s the same when there is s news story from this area which goes out on the national news. They always seem to pick people who look as if they have been failed by ''Care In The Community''...