Sign in to follow this  
morty

Season ticket prices released...

[quote user="king canary"]Favourite takeaway from looking at their tweet is that Waveney has taken his scampi campaign to twitter.[/quote]So I saw[:D]

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]That has to be a good decision. Pleased with that[/quote]Really I don''t think they would have dared do anything else.

I think they were forced into that by results so far. There is already enough anger towards the Board without inviting more.

[quote user="GPs Beard"]The most sensible bit of PR for a while.

Any news on instalment charges?[/quote]Assume interest free, as before.I don''t see why that would change.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Hairy Canary"]That has to be a good decision. Pleased with that[/quote]Really I don''t think they would have dared do anything else.[/quote]To be honest I thought they were going to increase but I suppose even our Board aren''t daft enough to whack them up after the s*it season we''ve had. Probably would have done had we been safely installed in the top six.Interesting to note that in the club blurb they quote a price per game based on another Championship campaign next year. Clever marketing or just raising the white flag on promotion this time ? [:D]

With the big gap in income, coming our way, and the ill feling towards the club, it was hardly surprising that they chose to freeze the prices.

Its just the 11 Feb deadline that infuriates me again! Why are we the only club that has such ridiculous early renewal deadlines, most club don''t start dealing with T renewals until April/May?

[quote user="Year of the tiger"]Interesting on twitter that after many were predicting price rises, the board are now being slagged for not reducing the prices.[/quote]Kinda sums some people up, just now.

If they had raised the prices for next season under the current climate.....I think the local media would have had plenty to say......as well as the flaming ire of the disgruntled support......

The club had no option but to freeze the prices......Southampton home cup game response sent them a serious message.....

I shall renew my ticket on the first deadline......as usual......

[quote user="The Unsullied "]No news on scampi 🍤 price or portion size either for next season[/quote]Scampi will be frozen.(See what I did there?)

Unsullied

No news on scampi 🍤 price or portion size either for next season

Just heard from the clubs contact at Booker''s, that the Scampi is frozen, small 5% increase on price, and owing to fatter scampi portion sizes will be set at 6 pieces.

Season Prices are frozen... So are my backside and hands from the lack of action and excitement at Carrow Road for a good two seasons now!

Seriously... We pay a lot of money to watch some absolute dross!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The Unsullied "]No news on scampi 🍤 price or portion size either for next season[/quote]Scampi will be frozen.(See what I did there?)[/quote]

😎😎😎😎

The decision merely reflects the reality of the present position. While the playoffs are by no means done and dusted the lack of consistent form means that the odds are against us.

With inflation expected to rise to 4% a price freeze is in reality a reduction.

[quote user="Lewis DW"]Season Prices are frozen... So are my backside and hands from the lack of action and excitement at Carrow Road for a good two seasons now!

Seriously... We pay a lot of money to watch some absolute dross![/quote]Don''t pay it then.No one is forcing you to.

[quote user="ricardo"]The decision merely reflects the reality of the present position. While the playoffs are by no means done and dusted the lack of consistent form means that the odds are against us.

With inflation expected to rise to 4% a price freeze is in reality a reduction.[/quote]You should have been an economist Ricardo. Expected isn''t the same as has.Are you on their books as a spin-meister ? [;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The Unsullied "]No news on scampi 🍤 price or portion size either for next season[/quote]Scampi will be frozen.(See what I did there?)[/quote]What they charge an arm and a leg and the scampi''s not even fresh ??I''ll book St Andrew''s Hall today [:D]

"With inflation expected to rise to 4% a price freeze is in reality a reduction."

Only if your income increases in line with inflation. And I suspect that the vast majority of season tickets holders won''t be enjoying 4%+ pay-rises over the next 12 months. So in reality, a price freeze is just a price freeze.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Hairy Canary"]That has to be a good decision. Pleased with that[/quote]Really I don''t think they would have dared do anything else.[/quote]There was someone on here yesterday saying that his ticket was going up. I did notice that the freeze applies to general admission tickets so he must be getting stiffed in the corporates.( must be a joke in there somewhere....)

.....and smith must score

There was someone on here yesterday saying that his ticket was going up. I did notice that the freeze applies to general admission tickets so he must be getting stiffed in the corporates.

( must be a joke in there somewhere....)

I would be very surprised, I have some corporate tickets as well as our own seats, and haven''t heard anything, but I am meeting the club next weekto discuss, and as always its down to what you negotiate on these things, and want from your package.