Sign in to follow this  
Duncan Edwards

How many of you would trust Jez Moxey to...

So are we better off as we are or with Moxeys choice?

And, maybe TG knows, but is Moxey a Tory Boy or another leftie? And would it make a difference?

I don''t know the answer to the op, but I came across this viewpoint of a Woves fan regarding JM and his ability to sell players at optimum prices, which is a positive in our present situation! "Whatever

the many shortcomings, god he could sell snow to Eskimos"

What we do know is that since poxey Moxey and his poor decision making has been at the club we have gone down the pan

There is a symbiotic replacement between the 2

Communication with the fans is poor, issues on ticketing, the Galway roast debacle, and of course the scampigate scandal

His track record at Wolves was poor. He is like LDC a buffoon

I think we know at best you''ve probably got a 60-70% chance of getting it right, regardless of your CEO / Board or whatever.

With Moxey (who I still dislike for no real reason) I reckon we make that 60-70% more a 20-30%.

But then, surely 20-30% is better than the current 0% chance we have at the moment of doing anything worthwhile this season?

[quote user="hogesar"]I think we know at best you''ve probably got a 60-70% chance of getting it right, regardless of your CEO / Board or whatever.

With Moxey (who I still dislike for no real reason) I reckon we make that 60-70% more a 20-30%.

But then, surely 20-30% is better than the current 0% chance we have at the moment of doing anything worthwhile this season?[/quote]Is it because he, quite clearly, dyes his hair?

Nigel I think you will find he is a centrist as real tories and real labour supporters are now called extremists:)

As regards to the OP......I have no idea as he hasn''t done anything yet to judge him by.

I don''t trust Moxey with anything until he proves he is trustworthy. Was not that happy with his appointment, considering the mess he took Wolves into after Premier League relegation.

He seemed to do okay there to start with though overseeing a couple of promotions, and was quite well liked at Stoke, so we''ll see I suppose!

[quote user="The Unsullied "]What we do know is that since poxey Moxey and his poor decision making has been at the club we have gone down the pan

There is a symbiotic replacement between the 2

Communication with the fans is poor, issues on ticketing, the Galway roast debacle, and of course the scampigate scandal

His track record at Wolves was poor. He is like LDC a buffoon[/quote]

Just stick to talking about scampi, it''s about your level.  His track record at Wolves was mixed, not poor. Like at most football clubs there are ups and downs, or don''t you realise that?

I actually really liked McNally Morty, the kind of ruthless businessman you need to do well in football.

He turned our club around, wrote off our debt and helped us spend most of our time in the Premier League. Sadly he lost his way a little bit towards the end - I can''t help but feel a "what if" had RvW been a raging success rather than a flaccid mistake. Things could be so different...

[quote user="AJ"]I actually really liked McNally Morty, the kind of ruthless businessman you need to do well in football.

He turned our club around, wrote off our debt and helped us spend most of our time in the Premier League. Sadly he lost his way a little bit towards the end - I can''t help but feel a "what if" had RvW been a raging success rather than a flaccid mistake. Things could be so different...[/quote]I liked him to, he was a part of a successful period for the club.Him and Jez probably aren''t too different, but Jez has the harder job of steering us through a difficult period.McNally was lucky enough to take over when we had literally hit rock bottom, and there was only one way to go.

Interesting but a purely academic debate. It is blindingly clear that AN is here to stay and will be trusted to dismantle the present ''tired'' squad and build a new young squad. The owners have a total dislike of the Premier League and the obscene money that goes with it, mainly from abroad, and will be quite happy to settle for life in the Championship with the occasional flirt with the top six to keep the supporters happy. They''re confident crowds will remain at about 25,000 and they will be happy with that. The ambitious members of the Board have been seen off and the books can be balanced, which is their main driver, by employing hungry young (and cheap) players. And that''s how it will be. There will be no firing and hiring in the near or mid-future.

[quote user="im spartacus canary "]I liked McNally he reminded me of a young Norman Tebbit who was a hero of mine in the 80''s, don''t like Moxey at all he comes across as a condescending knob ![/quote]He has been hired as a hatchet man, you''re not meant to like him.

Finding someone to blame is intrinsically linked to the performance of the team. If we were flying high and battling with Newcastle and Brighton for top spot, no one would be complaining.

LDC you off to Cardiff or Southampton. No I didn''t think so

If you attended the occasional game you might feel the consequences of your brother in buffoonery and be realistic

Unfortunately, we aren''t flying high and battling with Newcastle and Brighton for top spot......Just maybe, that''s why fan folk are complaining?

McNally was decent at the start of his time here no doubt, but as fans blew more and more smoke up his a*** he started to believe he was more important than the club. That and his alleged problems away from the club made his time he untenable.

I am yet to make my mind up about Jez. He was clearly hired to sort out the pending financial issues that face this club and he will have to reside over a period of selling.

There are only two people imo who you can look at in this mess and they have the majority shareholding and wont listen to anyone outside their family to take NCFC forward. Still as long as they enjoy their pre match meal and day out, come what may, who are we to argue?

[quote user="The Unsullied "]LDC you off to Cardiff or Southampton. No I didn''t think so

If you attended the occasional game you might feel the consequences of your brother in buffoonery and be realistic[/quote]I do attend the occasional game.

I certainly wouldn''t trust Jez with ''first dibs'' in my KFC/DFC ''bargain bucket''.......All I''d probably have left would be a few small fries, bean juice and an unopened wet wipe.....