Sign in to follow this  
Delias Love Child

Blackburn Rovers

Remember when Blackburn had that p. poor manager from their youth team? Steve Kean I think it was. Remember how they persisted with him for so long despite the fact he got them relegated and he had little to no managerial experience? Remember how he should have been sacked but for some reason the chicken men persisted?That''s us now that is

Ok. It''s not identical. But we have a manager who''s not really doing it with a horrendous recent record and everyone else is looking at us with complete disbelief as to why we haven''t sacked him!

[quote user="Delias Love Child"]Ok. It''s not identical. But we have a manager who''s not really doing it with a horrendous recent record and everyone else is looking at us with complete disbelief as to why we haven''t sacked him![/quote]

No they''re not. The most that other people are saying is that AN is an under pressure manager - which is true.  "Disbelief" only seems to be happening with a section of our own support.

[quote user="Delias Love Child"]Remember when Blackburn had that p. poor manager from their youth team? Steve Kean I think it was. Remember how they persisted with him for so long despite the fact he got them relegated and he had little to no managerial experience? Remember how he should have been sacked but for some reason the chicken men persisted?That''s us now that is[/quote]I reckon yee have uncovered the truth behind Poxy Moxey''s finger lickin good lunch.  [Y]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Delias Love Child"]Ok. It''s not identical. But we have a manager who''s not really doing it with a horrendous recent record and everyone else is looking at us with complete disbelief as to why we haven''t sacked him![/quote]

No they''re not. The most that other people are saying is that AN is an under pressure manager - which is true.  "Disbelief" only seems to be happening with a section of our own support.

[/quote]The vibes have obviously not reached you yet then Lakey up there in Cumbria and there was me thinking it was just the directors box.

LDC

No they''re not. The most that other people are saying is that AN is an under pressure manager - which is true. "Disbelief" only seems to be happening with a section of our own support.

What a stupid Pr*t ,,,, totally plastic ,, more like pvc , really has no clue whatsoever about our club but continues to troll this forum .

Even the general media are beginning to wonder how he''s hanging on .

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]LDC

No they''re not. The most that other people are saying is that AN is an under pressure manager - which is true. "Disbelief" only seems to be happening with a section of our own support.

What a stupid Pr*t ,,,, totally plastic ,, more like pvc , really has no clue whatsoever about our club but continues to troll this forum .

Even the general media are beginning to wonder how he''s hanging on .[/quote]

The general media are fairly clueless when it comes to what is going on.  It looks in and reports what it sees - a manager that is under fire and fans that are unhappy.  Nothing more. And if it did try to analyse the situation, it would see that since the run of defeats ended, in 9 games we have been unbeaten in 5 of them.  An improvement.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]LDC

The general media are fairly clueless when it comes to what is going on.It looks in and reports what it sees - a manager that is under fire and fans that are unhappy.  Nothing more. And if it did try to analyse the situation, it would see that since the run of defeats ended, in 9 games we have been unbeaten in 5 of them.  An improvement.

[/quote]I am sure the likes of Chris Goreham,Michael Bailey and Paddy Davitt will be impressed with that ridiculous comment Lakey. Unlike some they travel home and away to every game.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]LDC

The general media are fairly clueless when it comes to what is going on.It looks in and reports what it sees - a manager that is under fire and fans that are unhappy.  Nothing more. And if it did try to analyse the situation, it would see that since the run of defeats ended, in 9 games we have been unbeaten in 5 of them.  An improvement.

[/quote]I am sure the likes of Chris Goreham,Michael Bailey and Paddy Davitt will be impressed with that ridiculous comment Lakey. Unlike some they travel home and away to every game.[/quote]

Err....don''t want to be rude to them, but I wouldn''t class them as the general media. Local media, maybe. 

Well i thought there was international media, national media and local media so general media is a new one on me.

LDC are you trying to argue we are in good form again just to be obtuse?!

I play football down here in rural Surrey and after our defeat on Sat I can tell you that the general feeling in the banter pre-game was actually of disbelief that he hadn''t been sacked. Typical comment: "How on earth is your manager still in a job?". This from people who have no connection with NCFC whatsoever.

[quote user="Tumbleweed"]LDC are you trying to argue we are in good form again just to be obtuse?!

I play football down here in rural Surrey and after our defeat on Sat I can tell you that the general feeling in the banter pre-game was actually of disbelief that he hadn''t been sacked. Typical comment: "How on earth is your manager still in a job?". This from people who have no connection with NCFC whatsoever.[/quote]

No. I just said it was improved from the run of defeats we had.  That is a true statement.