Sign in to follow this  
FenwayFrank

Binners big signing

yesBiggles flies undone was a bit long so I thought I would go for something quite a bit shorter

I seem to remember some scummer punching a hole in the ceiling when a binner scored against us in the playoff semi final, and the binner paid for the repair bill.

If Ipswich get relegated, I am going to punch holes in my ceiling and then demand he pays up because precedent.

[quote user="Plastic Nancy"]I seem to remember some scummer punching a hole in the ceiling when a binner scored against us in the playoff semi final, and the binner paid for the repair bill.

If Ipswich get relegated, I am going to punch holes in my ceiling and then demand he pays up because precedent.[/quote]the player might have been happy to cough up for a sheet of corrugated iron, but I doubt they''ll will run to your ceiling costs

The problem will be if we move into debt. We have nobody to underwrite losses of £75 million or put in £6 million a year. So we could end up worse than Ipswich.

Also I love how "moving into debt" will be a problem when we''ve been bemoaning our debt-free status like its a millstone round our necks.

Football is so confusing for thickos like me.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]We seem set on a path that will see us a division lower than 1p5wich - I wonder what our level of signings will be in league one?[/quote]

Yeah, awful, isn''t it - we might end up with another Grant Holt [:(]

Well....biggest signing? How about one or two of those Lincoln lads? They could add some much needed quality to the Binners'' midfield.