Sign in to follow this  
FenwayFrank

Binners big signing

Jordan Spence, released by M Keynes, hasn''t played for a while which makes him completely unfit. You think we''ve got problems ?

To be honest, given our disarray, I wouldn''t fancy playing them at the moment!

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="morty"]Why aren''t we Ipswich?[:(][/quote]There but for the grace of God.[/quote]And the sterling work by Delia and Michael.*runs

Give it another 2 or 3 years in this league and these are the type of signings we will be making. Let''s not make their mind the gap mistake and start mocking them shall we? Currently they are 3 points behind us and I wouldn''t bet against them finishing higher than us. I''m more concerned at our shambles rather than theirs

We have almost certainly spent more on Naismith than the grand total of what McCarthy has spent, including loan fees, in all the time he has been there. He''s hardly had a pot to pee in since taking over there.

They are three points adrift of us.

Whilst spending money in football doesn''t always guarantee success that''s one massive gap in funding and one mini gap in achievement.

[quote user="JF"]Give it another 2 or 3 years in this league and these are the type of signings we will be making. Let''s not make their mind the gap mistake and start mocking them shall we? Currently they are 3 points behind us and I wouldn''t bet against them finishing higher than us. I''m more concerned at our shambles rather than theirs[/quote]Why, did we stop at some point ?news to menever mind they have certainly made good use of that staged £1.4m staged payment from B''mouth with the signing of a Forest Green player who struggles to get in their first teamand they have achieved something that we have not for many a long year - more empty seats that those occupied, for a league cup

[quote user="Highland Canary"]We seem set on a path that will see us a division lower than 1p5wich - I wonder what our level of signings will be in league one?[/quote]We can always rely on you to totally out miserable everyone in a thread.[:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Highland Canary"]We seem set on a path that will see us a division lower than 1p5wich - I wonder what our level of signings will be in league one?[/quote]We can always rely on you to totally out miserable everyone in a thread.[:D][/quote]You couldn''t make it up.

[quote user="norfolkngood"]Big Mick can get more out of a free transfer than AN can get out of a £8 million player !![/quote]that''s why so many have failed and then been releasedwhy so many of these free signings are regularly injured  -  no one else want sick notes

and why the same names appear a'' squeakin'' and a'' bleatin'' in their defence every timehowever, thieving scum there were and thieving scum they remain and no guff from closet binners on here will change that

I absolutely hate the Scum and the sight of one of their shirts makes my skin crawl but to be mocking them at this moment is just asking for it to come back and bite you on the backside.

why so many of these free signings are regularly injured - no one else want sick notes

Yes they sign freebie sicknotes on cheap wages that are out injured most of the season

where we on the other hand sign ours for around for approx 2/3 mill on bigger wages (Jarvis ) and even sign him when he is injured !!

Normally I''d be one all for ripping it out of scummers but for the last few weeks if I''ve come across one I''ve lowered my head and looked at the floor until they''ve passed me.

If we lose to Wolves I think I''ll have to start doffing my cap, bowing and calling them "sir".

WTF.

Show a bit of pride. We''re on a bad run but anyone that''s worried or scared of that lot need a great big dose of ManUp, available in most homes in the form of dry pants.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Normally I''d be one all for ripping it out of scummers but for the last few weeks if I''ve come across one I''ve lowered my head and looked at the floor until they''ve passed me.

If we lose to Wolves I think I''ll have to start doffing my cap, bowing and calling them "sir".

WTF.

Show a bit of pride. We''re on a bad run but anyone that''s worried or scared of that lot need a great big dose of ManUp, available in most homes in the form of dry pants.[/quote][:D]

The same suspects that up until now were in denial at out abysmal form and failing manager. Give it a few more weeks and they will wake up to the fact that we are now nothing more than a average mid table championship team. So mocking Ipswich at the moment is a bit people in glass houses shouldn''t throw stones

[quote user="JF"]The same suspects that up until now were in denial at out abysmal form and failing manager. Give it a few more weeks and they will wake up to the fact that we are now nothing more than a average mid table championship team. So mocking Ipswich at the moment is a bit people in glass houses shouldn''t throw stones[/quote]
You''re made of different stuff to me JF but each to their own.

Maybe. But mocking Ipswich at the moment is akin to their pathetic mind the gap mocking. How did that work out for them? Let''s get our house in order before getting all billy big bollocks

I would quite happily mock Ipswich if they were in a Champion''s league slot, and we were in the Ryman Premier league.They have dished out more than enough to us, over the years.

[quote user="JF"]Maybe. But mocking Ipswich at the moment is akin to their pathetic mind the gap mocking. How did that work out for them? Let''s get our house in order before getting all billy big bollocks[/quote]
It''s nothing to do with getting all billy big bollocks. It''s about who we are and what we are made of. I still went to the portabin in April 2009, we didn''t let up on them once. When we got back we got stick off some of the posters on here who stayed at home for that one but couldn''t wait to go when we were back on the up. At the end of the day you either back your club or hide up in center parcs until the fortunes change again. I expect a few on here may prefer that chalet which portmanking will vacate if they catch us.

[quote user="JF"]The same suspects that up until now were in denial at out abysmal form and failing manager. Give it a few more weeks and they will wake up to the fact that we are now nothing more than a average mid table championship team. So mocking Ipswich at the moment is a bit people in glass houses shouldn''t throw stones[/quote]the league table would give credence to that at the momentand a team is not a club, the former can change overnight almost whereas the club cannotthey are as good as £100m in debt with a half empty stadium, falling income and a training ground that has been transferred out of their hands to an offshore companytheir youth policy is pretty much non existent, and with a squad that is worth pretty much far calland when they have sold a player the money is transferred into the ME group of companieswhereby when some of it is later used to prop them up, the halfwitted farm hands call it an ''hinvestment'' ! ! !