Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

TWTD

Unlike when this site crashes  TWTD is back up and running within a few minutes so continue to enjoy everyone. [:D]

[quote user="The Unsullied "]I made a small contribution on there see if you can spot me![/quote]Yes.I can''t believe you got an account approved on there[:D]

[quote user="The Unsullied "]I am one of Mick McCarthys biggest fans on there![/quote]Fair play lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The Unsullied "]I made a small contribution on there see if you can spot me![/quote]Yes.I can''t believe you got an account approved on there[:D][/quote]

I''ve got one too!

[quote user="Kathy "][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Unsullied "]I made a small contribution on there see if you can spot me![/quote]Yes.I can''t believe you got an account approved on there[:D][/quote]

I''ve got one too![/quote]I need to set up a fake email account and get one too!

[quote user="Kathy "][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Unsullied "]I made a small contribution on there see if you can spot me![/quote]Yes.I can''t believe you got an account approved on there[:D][/quote]

I''ve got one too![/quote]

It''s a beautiful thing Kathy anyone on here with a twtd account should get on there and support agent Mick

Actually, it''s not too bad a forum. A lot of traffic, some good humour and some sensible posters. It is also the daily Norwich as hardly a day goes by when we don''t get a mention.

As with us last night after the Lincoln result this reaches a crescendo when we have a bad result. That''s understandable.

You don''t need an account to tune in. I originally got one but have never posted (and can''t remember my password now in any case.)

I intended putting in a dig or too but as a canary, not as a pretend binner. The sort we get in abundance on here only vice versa.

With me there''s an element of shadenfreude and I tend to click onto it more when things are going badly or they lose.

A lot of them are saying poach the Lincoln manager.

Would probably be a good fit actually. Lincoln reminded me of Pulis'' Stoke. They must have wasted 10 minutes of that game while the team walks towards the oppo penalty box anytime there was a free kick within 100 yards of the goal, long throws, constant hit and hope balls, long balls to Rhead while he stands on Knusden (Who is a laughably poor footballer, weak as pi55 and worst player on the pitch) niggly fouls, playing for corners instead of playing the ball in the box/shooting etc

They might improve a little as a team, but the football would be even worse, which would be hilarious to see.

Its easy if you''re not to insulting. I didn''t last long on WACCOE!

[quote user="Kathy "]Its easy if you''re not to insulting. I didn''t last long on WACCOE![/quote]

Agree although I appear to have been rumbled by scampi 🍤 thread gave me away

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]Actually, it''s not too bad a forum. A lot of traffic, some good humour and some sensible posters. It is also the daily Norwich as hardly a day goes by when we don''t get a mention.

As with us last night after the Lincoln result this reaches a crescendo when we have a bad result
. That''s understandable.

You don''t need an account to tune in. I originally got one but have never posted (and can''t remember my password now in any case.)

I intended putting in a dig or too but as a canary, not as a pretend binner. The sort we get in abundance on here only vice versa.

With me there''s an element of shadenfreude and I tend to click onto it more when things are going badly or they lose.[/quote]No, lats night was a wonder to behold.An endless torrent of whines with not one of them being answered. Page after page.However what would worry me if I were a binner would be the dire fayre served up. Some, like Douglas looked completely out of the depth, with tired old has beens like Best struggling.Results are not always an exact reflection of the game, but last night the binners did not look like the were going to, or deserved to, win.And the season is now pretty much over for themoh dear

I don''t think it was as much about the result as about the performance. They were completely outplayed.

Through all our bad times and during the fairly long time I have been watching City, I do not recall one single instance of us ever playing as badly as Ipswich did last night.

It was shameful ... an embarrassment to the very Championship that we bestride like a Colossus (well from 12th. place then.)