Sign in to follow this  
Stowcanary

Apparently the league is our priority?!

[quote user="Alex "]I take it you''re going, Mark? Pint beforehand pal?[/quote]Aye, for sure.Not sure what our plans are, or what time the coach gets there.

Yeah, CC can get a bit near knuckle to match time but I''ll FB you anyway - would be good to catch up with someone I know will put a sensible perspective on things currently, rather than the miserable bastards I''m travelling with 😉

[quote user="Alex "]Yeah, CC can get a bit near knuckle to match time but I''ll FB you anyway - would be good to catch up with someone I know will put a sensible perspective on things currently, rather than the miserable bastards I''m travelling with 😉[/quote][:D][Y]

Well Morty, even the great Terry Butcher agrees that it makes sense to send out your best team for a cop tie. We both say, a win is a win, and good for team morale. We certainly need it. Morty, assuming you are not Stan Mortensen in disguise, then I cannot recall when you last wore an England shirt !!

Morty

What would Terry Butcher who captained England capped 77 times know about football compared to your knowledge of the game

Sure you can think of some sarcastic remark you normally do to put most down on this board

Three points on Saturday is far, far more important than losing to Arsenal in the next round of the cup.

And I can assure you, as someone who is bothering to go to the game, I won''t be surprised of even slightly disappointed, if we see fringe players tonight.