Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

LINCOLN!!!!!!!!!!!!

the Binners can now focus solely on consolidating their league status as the longest serving chumpionship team of 407 consecutive seasons.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Will be interesting to see which posters take an impromptu break at Center Parcs....[/quote]

😂

That result has cheered me up no end! Now here''s hoping we do Southampton tomorrow, as I''ve not seen us beat them there for a few years and it''ll raise some spirits before the Wolves game 👍

Yesssssssssssssssss ....I did a knee sliding goal celebration across my lounge the carpet when they stuck that goal in! Well done The Imps. ha ha ha ha ha!

They''re so thick they haven''t realised they don''t need to try and up us in the ''which team can really make a fck up of this'' competition. Loved the game tonight!

[quote user="Ketts Rebel"]Yesssssssssssssssss ....I did a knee sliding goal celebration across my lounge the carpet when they stuck that goal in! Well done The Imps. ha ha ha ha ha![/quote]

Yep, haven''t enjoyed a goal by another team as much as that for years.

And it was goal well worthy of that wincracking through ball and a cool finish

ps just what is it with the binners and clubs that have City in their name and a university and a cathedral ?

[quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]Didn''t we get knocked out at home by a non league side when we were a Premier League side?, I believe we are the only Prem side to achieve that feat...just saying.....[/quote]yes...just replying

Have you forgotten one of your favourite phrases City1st........our IMPoverished neighbours ? [:D]

I have a funny feeling it will be used quite a bit from now on inta

ps it''s Tom when others are around, if you don''t mind johnny

[quote user="Tom Thumb"]I have a funny feeling it will be used quite a bit from now on inta

ps it''s Tom when others are around, if you don''t mind johnny[/quote]OK Tommy.