Sign in to follow this  
Shannock Bob

Good old Prudence!

So in a couple of transfer windows we have gone from being linked to the likes of Alderweireld and Van Dyke to a couple of lads from Bradford and Barnsley!

Isn''t it great to have Prudence back at Carrow Road, or do you think perhaps she never really left?

Well played the Board, well played!

I''m sure Premier League clubs signing lower league nobodies like Alli, Charlie Austin, Smalling, Lambert, us with Holt and probably more recently to your tastings a certain Mr Vardy, will all agree with you mate.

And just remember, signing Ricky Van Wolfwinkel and Leroy Fer worked out so well, didn''t it...? :)

Well, f*ck me! We got relegated, have less money to spend, and are looking less expensive players. Who''d have thought it?

Excellent, let write off the club for players we haven''t even signed yet let alone played a game for us.
Need I remind that we once upon a time got promoted to PL with players that had been signed from the likes of Shrewsbury, Peterborough, Blackpool, Colchester, Gillingham. One them even used to be a tire fitter...

Yeah that ex-MKDon''s youngster Dele Alli is rubbish. Bought for £5m, recently valued at £96m, pffft!

We should be looking at grabbing older fringe players from Prem teams on bigger wages, like Jarvis or Naismith.

dear prudence open up your eyes, as best sung by siouxsie, seems apt

Patience went with Prudence.

What was their hit song about money.

"Ah ha, ah ha, gonna get along without you now."

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=patience+and+prudence+gonna+get+along+without+you+now

May be we have to have a degree of prudence these days, but I wish the Board would lose patience with Alex Neil.

As said many times, we don''t have funds, we have to sell to buy, we sold Olsson and now linked to a decent CB with something to prove. This would be a good signing we need.

Cor some of you lot don''t half get your panties in a bunch easily!

If this 28 year old journeyman turns out to be the next Dele Ali then I will be amazed! And yes we do get the odd gem from the lower leagues but I don''t hold out much hope with our recruitment record. The last time we had lower league transfer success with the likes of Holt, Fox, Tierney, Pilkington et all they were all buying into something rather special. I wonder what these poor beggers will be buying into?

I just can''t help but thinking we have really let go of such a good opportunity to establish ourselves in the top flight having worked so hard to get back there and now it looks a hell of a long way away now.

But hey let''s just keep lapping up all the bull$hit from the board and the social media dross thrown our way and be happy with our lot. After all we must stay part of the Little Norwich family eh!

I think that was what moved me to post when I checked the website at lunch time - boredom and frustration and it''s just a shame in my eyes we haven''t capitalised on an amazing chance.

[quote user="Shannock Bob"]I think that was what moved me to post when I checked the website at lunch time - boredom and frustration and it''s just a shame in my eyes we haven''t capitalised on an amazing chance.[/quote]Like Reading, Wednesday, Derby, Fulham, Forest, Birmingham and most of the Championship did when they were in the Prem?

Shannock Bob tells it as it is and gets jumped on by the mob.....

Take your frustrations out on the Board....not poor old Honest Bob....