Sign in to follow this  
Bill

oh well there's always the league

odd how we were top at one pointwas that part of this cunning plan to try and finish 10th or Naismiths last minute goal in the first game part of the meek exit ?

8 points off the play off and relegation form for a quarter of a season now. No there isn''t always the league as that''s gone as well. The season is now effectively over by the middle of January

[quote user="JF"]8 points off the play off and relegation form for a quarter of a season now. No there isn''t always the league as that''s gone as well. The season is now effectively over by the middle of January[/quote]That''s a shameI was looking forward to watching gamesso no league games as well as FA cup games

Just listening to Neill''s post match interview and to me he sounded a broken man. He seemed satisfied with our performance and yet I understand we had about one shot on goal. I obviously hope we win on Saturday but I fear Paul Lambert may deal the final blow.

Quelle surprisehighland turns up not long after our loss but was nowhere to be seen after the binners loss yesterday

[quote user="vos"]Just listening to Neill''s post match interview and to me he sounded a broken man. He seemed satisfied with our performance and yet I understand we had about one shot on goal. I obviously hope we win on Saturday but I fear Paul Lambert may deal the final blow.[/quote]

You Fear ?

At a guess most are praying for it to be so.

McVeigh spoke so much rubbish last night, but one thing he said I did agree with.

We are not quite out of the hunt for a play-off spot.

The next two games will decide this either way.

If we win them both we could kick on. Could.