Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Southampton match thread

Four centre backs ALA West Brom?Or three at the back and Brady or ??? at left wing backOr Martin in midfield?Or Godfrey playing his normal right back position and Pinto as right mid?Bonus points for anyone that guesses the formation and players in each position

Bonkers line up. What happened to "taking one game at a time" and playing your best team possible? Please don''t quote "needed a rest" either.

Is team selection now based on tarot cards or rune stones?

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]Bonkers line up. What happened to "taking one game at a time" and playing your best team possible? Please don''t quote "needed a rest" either.

Is team selection now based on tarot cards or rune stones?[/quote]

Injuries and keeping players fresh for the Wolves match.  Maybe bonkers, may be sensible, but what the heck, it''s still a Norwich team!   

Why worry about the Wolves match? Worry about the one you are about to play.

[quote user="Spillay"]Even Pink Commentary is frozen, guess ol Bailey must have nodded off..[/quote]Complete waste of time - I wonder why they bother

New AN tactic.

It''s a cup game lads so let''s sit back and play for a draw.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]New AN tactic.

It''s a cup game lads so let''s sit back and play for a draw.[/quote]Have you given any serious thought to how we might actually win this? Pretend you are the manager and tell us what side you would have put out, and give us a realistic assessment of it''s chances of winning the match. And remember, it can''t be drawn since it would be decided by penalties. Go on, you know you can.

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="Spillay"]Even Pink Commentary is frozen, guess ol Bailey must have nodded off..[/quote]Complete waste of time - I wonder why they bother[/quote]Not for those who are not in range of a radio commentary and either cannot watch streams or choose, for any number of reasons, not to.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Not for those who are not in range of a radio commentary and either cannot watch streams or choose, for any number of reasons, not to.[/quote]The Radio Norfolk commentary is on the internet every game. I assume the people who use the text facilty have internet.In that case, why would anybody want to sit there waiting for the next update, or some stupid comment from another user, when they can listen to it live.Jesus, this is 2017 and teletext became old tech 15 years ago.

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]Not for those who are not in range of a radio commentary and either cannot watch streams or choose, for any number of reasons, not to.[/quote]The Radio Norfolk commentary is on the internet every game. I assume the people who use the text facilty have internet.In that case, why would anybody want to sit there waiting for the next update, or some stupid comment from another user, when they can listen to it live.Jesus, this is 2017 and teletext became old tech 15 years ago.[/quote]
RN commentary only available through CanariesPlayer online for league games. It''s there, but it is a paid service (I pay for it). Not to nitpick, but just clarifying a bit as you made it sound free.
HOWEVER, as tonight is a cup game, it is online for FREE.

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]Not for those who are not in range of a radio commentary and either cannot watch streams or choose, for any number of reasons, not to.[/quote]The Radio Norfolk commentary is on the internet every game. I assume the people who use the text facilty have internet.In that case, why would anybody want to sit there waiting for the next update, or some stupid comment from another user, when they can listen to it live.Jesus, this is 2017 and teletext became old tech 15 years ago.[/quote]That used to be UK only. Perhaps not now.

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]Not for those who are not in range of a radio commentary and either cannot watch streams or choose, for any number of reasons, not to.[/quote]The Radio Norfolk commentary is on the internet every game. I assume the people who use the text facilty have internet.In that case, why would anybody want to sit there waiting for the next update, or some stupid comment from another user, when they can listen to it live.Jesus, this is 2017 and teletext became old tech 15 years ago.[/quote]1) I think it won''t work outside the UK2) People may, as I am, be somewhere with people who don''t want to listen

To be fair, the Radio Norfolk commentary is only available on cup games, all the leagues games are only listenable on the official website. But you''re right about some of the morons who comment on the text facility, i feel sorry for Bailey having to trawl through that rubbish.

[quote user="kick it off"]RN commentary only available through CanariesPlayer online for league games. It''s there, but it is a paid service (I pay for it). Not to nitpick, but just clarifying a bit as you made it sound free.[/quote]Not to nitpick either but you''re wrong.Every NCFC game can be found here, and for free.  http://www.ustream.tv/channel/norwichfirst

[quote user="Spillay"]To be fair, the Radio Norfolk commentary is only available on cup games, all the leagues games are only listenable on the official website. [/quote]See my post above.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/norwichfirst

Cant do clicky but this site has match commentary for pretty much every game. Works fine over here.