Sign in to follow this  
XXL16

Shacks to loan out? What a joke!!! Did he response to our poor start?

Honestly I am in a happy mood because I prepare to make a "comeback" to Norwich, but not after I saw the news about "Barnsley was keen to loan Jason Shackell!" I am not happy! It was ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous!

I would understand Worthy was not happy about our defense in the first few game, but on his mind, if Fleming and Shackell were dropped now, and now Shacks can go out on loan, would that what Nigel think is, Shacks need to response the most to our poor start of the season? What a joke!

Of course I do not watch how we play in the first few games, just on the commentary, maybe Shacks did not find the excatly great form he had last season, maybe the virus affected him, but surely surely, he should not be the poorest performer!

Nigel, wake up now! Do you know Davenport and Shackell''s partnership will dominate the Championship division?

I think you''ve mis-understood. I''m sure Norwich are keen to get the likes of Defoe, Terry and Owen on loan as well. Doesn''t mean their clubs will let them

[quote]As much as I like Shackell, there''s no way we can drop the Ginger Pele on current form.[/quote]

Yes I agree Doh was playing well at this moment and cannot be dropped, but it was just so unfortunate for Shacks to lose his place after his superb performance last season...

Yes.

Nigel IS at fault here. He is SUCH an idiot.

I mean, Barnsley showing interest in a promising player of ours. Nigel is such a fool.

Lovin'' that logic!