Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

Zero shots on target last night/transfers in & out.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]I feel you''re looking desperately for something else to whinge about[/quote]Oh but we''re not allowed to say that Fenway.We''re all Norwich City fans, and entitled to our opinion.(But yes, I agree)

[quote user="simmo_2"]I feel the club is falling a lot faster than many people care to admit.[/quote]

What point are you trying to make re transfers?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="FenwayFrank"]I feel you''re looking desperately for something else to whinge about[/quote]Oh but we''re not allowed to say that Fenway.We''re all Norwich City fans, and entitled to our opinion.(But yes, I agree)[/quote]

Morty you are the type of fan who does not care one jot about the quality or standard of football NCFC play. You would support the club if we sold all our players and replaced them 11 postmen, as long as someone is there to run around in a yellow shirt. Many people on here are not like that and that is where you struggle to understand peoples posts.

[quote user="simmo_2"][quote user="morty"][quote user="FenwayFrank"]I feel you''re looking desperately for something else to whinge about[/quote]Oh but we''re not allowed to say that Fenway.We''re all Norwich City fans, and entitled to our opinion.(But yes, I agree)[/quote]

Morty you are the type of fan who does not care one jot about the quality or standard of football NCFC play. You would support the club if we sold all our players and replaced them 11 postmen, as long as someone is there to run around in a yellow shirt. Many people on here are not like that and that is where you struggle to understand peoples posts.[/quote]Woah, we made a big jump there, didn''t we?I find your opinion stupid, but obviously completely support your right to hold it.

Morty- Simmo 2 is spot on in his analysis.

Whilst your desire to be upbeat and optimistic is commendable - that you offer this positivity about the club so uncritically, even she it is obvious there is much rot to be sorted, coupled with the fact you are very aggressive to those daring to post criticism of any sort- takes a lot of force out of the posts.

Just saying...a little more understanding of where the naysayers are coming from might help them hear the good points you do have to make

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="simmo_2"]I feel the club is falling a lot faster than many people care to admit.[/quote]

[/quote]

The person in charge of transfers Ricky Martin is out of his depth to carry out his position for a premiership/top championship club. This is probably why the last 4 transfer windows have been a complete joke.

The teams we should be competing with for player recruitment would be lower half premiership or top championship clubs. It seems as though we are competing with teams that are mid table to lower championship because of the quality and prices.

[quote user="simmo_2"][quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="simmo_2"]I feel the club is falling a lot faster than many people care to admit.[/quote]

[/quote]

The person in charge of transfers Ricky Martin is out of his depth to carry out his position for a premiership/top championship club. This is probably why the last 4 transfer windows have been a complete joke.

The teams we should be competing with for player recruitment would be lower half premiership or top championship clubs. It seems as though we are competing with teams that are mid table to lower championship because of the quality and prices.[/quote]Our strategy in the last 4 windows has been different each time because we''ve been trying to either get promoted or stay up.This time last year we gambled on staying up, that meant what we did in the summer had to different from the previous summer (when we were over reaching ourselves by trying to buy players that eventually went to clubs higher than us in the league) this window will be about balancing things out.I don''t know if Ricky Martin is out of his depth but 2 Chairmen & 2 Chief Execs have continued to employ him, you''d think that one of them may have questioned his ability.

I have to say anyone who can be positive about the club must be in la la land.

The transfer situation is a joke. Which club going into a match where we want three points would allow their only left back with Brady suspended for one more match to go and "talk" to another club.

AN says oh dont worry we have enough cover! Wrong once again both goals coming due to Whitts inability to be cover even against worst team in the league.

Most fans believe they know how to manage the team better than the present manager. I now have got to the stage where I would have more faith in a randomly selected fan from the crowd that AN .

We have had some bad managers in the past but AN now clearly has no respect from the fans or players , playing now enough defenders against Southampton to ensure against heavy loss , ignore the thousand odd fans who once again saw little to cheer them.

AN has no belief anymore and like Hughton needs to go away and rebuild it elsewhere. He has made so many mistakes over last year or so. There is a real anger in the fans now and if the worst happens on Saturday it could turn very ugly not only for AN but Delia et al.

AN has a contract we are told with £2 million pay off now would you walk away from that ?

the way the team is set up and playing etc is AN fault

But the board are at fault for allowing AN to continue

Spot on Simmo...

AN last night stated that we were in talks re Brady & then we would "try" to reshape the squad. I''d be much happier if we only let Brady go once we''d agreed replacements but I fear that will not be the case.

Not to have a single shot on target against a poor Saints side is unforgivable but just the latest in a long line of appalling stats regarding our team. Know a number of people who go home & away not renewing their season tickets, the sort that are the life blood of this club... sad really

Does that mean in the next game if we get 10 shots on target we''ll sign ten players? :D

If you look how Lincoln and Plymouth played Against teams a lot higher up the leagues than themselves

for us to have one shot on target is embarrassing

reserve team / youth team whatever players

we should of least been positive and ad shots on target

This is now the problem, Neil is running scared, we should have attacked Rotherham and same last night, he is frightened of us getting a real kicking. To have any chance of getting to the play offs we have to be aggressive, not sit back and try to get by, a la Houghton.