Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

I think Nephew Tom has given Up on Sponsorship After Galway Coffee!

http://www.canaries.co.uk/club/Vacancies.aspx

Job Vacancies at Norwich City Football Club

Commercial Account Manager

The purpose of the role is to manage the club’s portfolio of advertising and sponsorship clients in addition to available commercial inventory pools, focusing on season by season retention and growth.

40 hours P/W Monday - Friday

You do know that Tom had nothing to do with brokering the deal, and the idea that he did was actually made up by a poster on here?

Sadly coffee gate did not fill anyone watching with very much confidence. Seriously what has nephew Tom done in life that makes him capable of the role being handed down to him, save fortune of birth. This, more than anything, irks at present.

The owners are not working in the interest of the club if they refuse the opportunity of taking over to proven and worthy candidate and instead just give it to a favoured choice.

"Dean Coney''s boots"]Sadly coffee gate did not fill anyone watching with very much confidence. Seriously what has nephew Tom done in life that makes him capable of the role being handed down to him, save fortune of birth. This, more than anything, irks at present.

The owners are not working in the interest of the club if they refuse the opportunity of taking over to proven and worthy candidate and instead just give it to a favoured choice.

Oh dear.

[quote user="morty"]You do know that Tom had nothing to do with brokering the deal, and the idea that he did was actually made up by a poster on here?[/quote]

You''re joking, right?

It''s common knowledge that Tom brokered the deal in order to demonstrate his value as a board member.

I thought that was now widely accepted as fact.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"][quote user="morty"]You do know that Tom had nothing to do with brokering the deal, and the idea that he did was actually made up by a poster on here?[/quote]

You''re joking, right?

It''s common knowledge that Tom brokered the deal in order to demonstrate his value as a board member.

I thought that was now widely accepted as fact.[/quote]

Just like the widely accepted fact that Kyle Lafferty is really better than Lionel Messi

How do you know that? Where are your facts & who told you? When did they tell you? Do you have evidence to prove that they told you this?

Cheers

Thats for Morty by the way...

Who does the person who told you that Tom had nothing to do with the deal work for, what is their name? How old? Do they have kids? What care do they drive? How tall? Veggie or meat eater? x

Erm......What does NepoTominism actually do at the club? How does the poor laddie survive without a salary?......Is him an'' his lady just ''Cheerleadin'' Clappys'' for the Directionless Box?......And boy, win lose or draw......they can both bl00dy crescendo CLAP!....

[quote user="Mike "]Facts please Morty?[/quote]Lol.Do you want a screenshot of the messenger conversation?

[quote user="norfolkngood"]Tom is secret Agent at the club you do not ask what he does or where he is you just know he is there ![/quote]

Being as we are downsizing, his experience in the civil service should be invaluable

A screen shot of you calling another poster a lair? Nah, not top of my wishlist.

Just asking if you know for a fact if Tom had nothing to do with Galway Coffee deal. It seems you don''t.

Strange given the standards you ask of others... oh well.

You have a lovely day fella x

[quote user="morty"]Great stuff Mike.[/quote]

Thanks, glad to see you coming round to the thinking on this forum

This is another example of Morty defending this shambles of a club re the Galway ([we have 2 shops) Roast and Tom Tom the Delias man

I was at the AGM as I have been for 50 years plus and when the subject came up Jez the coward stated it was not me who brokered the deal but would not elaborate

End of discussion

[quote user="daly"]This is another example of Morty defending this shambles of a club re the Galway ([we have 2 shops) Roast and Tom Tom the Delias man

I was at the AGM as I have been for 50 years plus and when the subject came up Jez the coward stated it was not me who brokered the deal but would not elaborate

End of discussion[/quote]Seriously, are you that senile?The rumour Tom brokered the deal was made up, to hook muppets like you.Hook, line and sinker, I believe is the phrase.

[quote user="daly"]This is another example of Morty defending this shambles of a club re the Galway ([we have 2 shops) Roast and Tom Tom the Delias man

End of discussion[/quote]

So it could have been any paid member of staff negotiating, but you would rather believe it was an unpaid non executive board member. You''ve clearly learned nothing attending agms but perhaps that doesn''t suit your agenda.

And "Jez the coward" what the hell to you base this on.