Sign in to follow this  
Greavsy

Season ticket renewals pack.

Wow great thread guys. Great job of replying over and over again saying you aren''t going to reply.

Oh and accusing somebody of hijacking a thread which you answered in the own original post. There was nothing to add.

You accuse Morty of bullying, yet act like a petulant child desperate for attention...

[quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Big Vince"]Auto renewal says a lot about how the club is taking supporters for granted.[/quote]Lol Vinnie. Your man Chase couldn''t sell season tickets - just players. [:D][/quote]

Chase delivered unparalleled success to this football club because he BOUGHT the very players that kept the club in the top division for nine consecutive seasons. Unlike Delia, he knew what a decent defender looked like (Linighan, Newsome, Bowen, Culverhouse, Newman).

There isn''t a single supporter out there who wouldn''t have Chase back on an emergency loan deal right now to sort out the boardroom and to sort out the coaching and recruitment at Colney.[/quote]

Not impressed with the current Board but wouldn''t have Chase back if you refunded me my season ticket! The man almost left us without any club whatsoever so don''t try and re-write history - today''s a bad enough day in history as it is!

[quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Big Vince"]Auto renewal says a lot about how the club is taking supporters for granted.[/quote]Lol Vinnie. Your man Chase couldn''t sell season tickets - just players. [:D][/quote]

Chase delivered unparalleled success to this football club because he BOUGHT the very players that kept the club in the top division for nine consecutive seasons. Unlike Delia, he knew what a decent defender looked like (Linighan, Newsome, Bowen, Culverhouse, Newman).

There isn''t a single supporter out there who wouldn''t have Chase back on an emergency loan deal right now to sort out the boardroom and to sort out the coaching and recruitment at Colney.[/quote]It makes you wonder why he wasted so much money on employing managers who were obviously not doing anything.

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Wow great thread guys. Great job of replying over and over again saying you aren''t going to reply.

Oh and accusing somebody of hijacking a thread which you answered in the own original post. There was nothing to add.

You accuse Morty of bullying, yet act like a petulant child desperate for attention...[/quote]

Whatever fits your argument. Maybe trying reading what is actually said before commenting on what you think was said.

I really do realise now why I don''t post on here.

I wonder if there is a diverse group of posters waiting in the wings to enrich the board with views and opinions who are discouraged from posting by the improper behaviour so often displayed by a few posters.

Uncanny how threads get pulled when folk stand their ground against spats from those ''improper behaviourists''........?

Anyway, my season ticket renewal pack is currently sat in my ''procrastination tray''......