Sign in to follow this  
TCCANARY

What new feature?

Spurs new ground will have a cheese roomThe most expensive seats in the exclusive “H Club” will cost an even

prettier penny. A £15,000 joining fee – and any client must buy a pair

of tickets – will put any takers back £30,000 before watching even a

minute of football. It includes the kind of attention to detail that

offers a cheese room for clients to select their own specially sourced

half-time cheeses.
When we rebuild Carrow Rd what new feature would you like to see in the Nephew Tom Arena (AKA Carrow Rd)?

Well there you go.Anyone who was in doubt that he does stuff like this for attention need not be in doubt any more.

Can we get back on topic, the question is ''who do you hate more, Morty or Lakey''. No that''s wrong isn''i it?The new feature I''d like to see is a ''spider fan'', like the spider camera but with a person atteached to the wires instead of the camera.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]Can we get back on topic, the question is ''who do you hate more, Morty or Lakey''. No that''s wrong isn''i it?The new feature I''d like to see is a ''spider fan'', like the spider camera but with a person atteached to the wires instead of the camera.

[/quote][:D][Y]

[quote user="morty"]Well there you go.Anyone who was in doubt that he does stuff like this for attention need not be in doubt any more.[/quote]Well, surprise, surprise, it''s something I feel strongly about - and it is football related. But, ever heard of a pinch of salt and all that.....

At the moment (it has to be flexible depending on future results) I would prefer to see an Alex Neill dart board.

Spurs new ground will have heated seats. I''ve been to the Green Bay Packers ground and they''ve got hot-air blowers in front of the seats, much better !

The ability to hit a button which freezes time just long enough for me to run onto the pitch, kick an opposition player/manager or referee smack bang in the plums, and then run back to my seat.

For £15k, that is not an unreasonable request.

I think you guys are forgetting something. We have already had "CheeseBoard" so this is not even a new feature at a football club.

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]Spurs new ground will have heated seats. I''ve been to the Green Bay Packers ground and they''ve got hot-air blowers in front of the seats, much better ! [/quote]

Yes and the Packers have a decent defence to. Oh well.

A deodorising room where if you are stuck next to a smelly supporter you can report them to a steward, they then get led to a room where a selection of toiletries are available to freshen them up a bit before returning to their seat.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"][quote user="SwindonCanary"]Spurs new ground will have heated seats. I''ve been to the Green Bay Packers ground and they''ve got hot-air blowers in front of the seats, much better ! [/quote]

Yes and the Packers have a decent defence to. Oh well.[/quote]

An Aaron Rodgers button.. hit it as Wes picks up the ball so time stops and lets him pick out an incredible pass