Sign in to follow this  
melanie lofty

how do people call themselves fans?

how do some people can themselves true norwich fans when wheneva they get the chance they slam our plyas down peole cant be real fans if they are that quick to hammer them down can they?

[quote]how do some people can themselves true norwich fans when wheneva they get the chance they slam our plyas down peole cant be real fans if they are that quick to hammer them down can they?[/quote]

Its ok to give your view on a players ability. Players are welcome to prove doubters wrong (ala Doc, Iwan ect).

Sometimes certain fans go over the top but considering professional footballers are paid good money to do their dream job im sure they can handleit.

The only thing that makes me angry is when parts of the crowd boo our own players. Its counter productive.

yet another stupid pointless post, about "real fans"....if the players try hard and give 100% then i dont think any of us will have a problem, look at Iwan, no matter how many sitters he missed, and how many times you thought "oh for god''s sake iwan" in a single match, i cannot remember a single time he was booed from the pitch....the only exception i can think of is hendo, i think everyone gets on his back far too much, i think he looks a useful little player, lovely goal on sat too! now get off your self-absorbed, self-important moral high horses and shut up about "real fans" - im 18years old, i have consciously supported city as long as i remember, i attended my first match at the age of 1year 8months. BUT OBVIOUSLY i CANT be a real fan cuz i criticise the players who dont try!

[quote]YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN[/quote]

*tumbleweed rolls across screen*

and not litrally the user above......

[quote]yet another stupid pointless post, about "real fans"....if the players try hard and give 100% then i dont think any of us will have a problem, look at Iwan, no matter how many sitters he missed, and h...[/quote]

Tom

Iwan was slated by so called fans in the early days of him being here.

They soon changed their tune.

Why can''t we all just settle down and accept that some have differing opinions to others. Those that were saying that Worthington should move on are no less real fans than those that wanted him to stay. People see things differently. The only time to criticise someone is when they make personal comments about one another just because of their opinion and sadly quite a few seemed to be doing that at this moment in time. Melanie, you say that people who say Henderson isn''t good enough can''t be real fans is wrong. I personally think that given his chance in his proper position he''d be a good player, not great but good to have in the squad and there when one of our main strikers gets injured. Just because people see different things doesn''t mean you can go saying their not real fans. Why do people who go to games think they''re above those that have to rely on the media to know whats happening at games. Their still Norwich fans and want whats best for the club. I think some of you just need to think a bit more about what you post. You shouldn''t just slate people because they have a different opinion or this message board will just go down hill completely and be a place just to say I''m a better fan than you because such and such. Sadly I think it already is but if people just consider others views then we''ll get along better.

I''d like to give an opinion on this post. Although, if I give an opinion, I''d be criticised for not being mindless drone.... sorry... I meant "real fan"...

[quote]What a c**p post. as for calling people muppets. get a life.[/quote]

Yeah, so much more grown up to tell people to get a life and calling posts c**p.
Pot, kettle, black?