Sign in to follow this  
morty

Its not just us...

[quote user="Darth Canary1"]Thanks Morty forgot this one was on tonight😀[/quote]Cracking game actually.

[quote user="mr footy"]Watched game and both teams were very aggressive, something we have lacked at times.[/quote]Perhaps a wee bit too much, in a few cases!

What a game! - Sheffield Wednesday I thought were absolutely incredible especially the second half. How do I say it without sounding negative - but we need that urgency!.

[quote user="Darth Canary1"]Will be interesting to see how Brighton get on the premier league under Hughton; should they make it of course[/quote]
It will be a very tough season, it always is for any newly promoted club no matter who is in charge, if he gets 17th spot then it''s a success ultimately.

Wasn''t sure about the Brighton red card - yes he blocked a shot with his hand, but it was going to smash him square in the face?

Is it still a goal scoring opportunity?

Fletcher had an Oliviera moment and lost his head.

The second red card was just a stupid challenge to make when on a yellow.

Unbelievable save from the follow up to the penalty, great from Brighton when down to 10 men to carry on taking the game to Weds. Knockaert is some player in this league.

bit harsh to send Murray off for that really, yes he had his hands up but it would have taken his head off otherwise! A penalty and a yellow would have been fair for me, it''s not like he stopped a certain goal. But by the letter of the law, the ref was indeed correct to have sent him off.

Very odd game, the first and second goal were both a bit odd.

Still, despite all the drama they''ve probably managed to pull away from us by another 3 points...

[quote user="AJ"]bit harsh to send Murray off for that really, yes he had his hands up but it would have taken his head off otherwise! A penalty and a yellow would have been fair for me, it''s not like he stopped a certain goal. But by the letter of the law, the ref was indeed correct to have sent him off.

Very odd game, the first and second goal were both a bit odd.

Still, despite all the drama they''ve probably managed to pull away from us by another 3 points...[/quote]Playing Devil''s advocate though, head the ball away maybe?Just as quick to dip your head a bit as it is to bring your hands up to your face?

Brighton have the kind of luck that you need to get promoted. They were absolutely battered, and I mean destroyed, by Sheff Weds second half, how they won that game I''ll never know. Great advert for the Championship - bet Sunderland v Swansea won''t be so exciting for the neutral.

He probably had less than a second to react, the only thing that let him down was the fact his arms were already up before the ball was struck - was always going to be a pen then, but having watched it again on SSN, I do think it was extremely harsh to send him off.

If that would have been one of our players, we''d be livid!