Sign in to follow this  
bringbackchippy

Neil to spend the clubs cash, oh no!

With his previous record of buying crap please dont let him loose in the transfer market.

Looking forward to Lambert coming back Saturday, gona get tasty if and when we go a goal down!!

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]With his previous record of buying crap please dont let him loose in the transfer market.

Looking forward to Lambert coming back Saturday, gona get tasty if and when we go a goal down!![/quote]A "tasty" match would be one where the team show guts and determination, whatever happens.  One goal down isn''t a disaster anyway - unless people make it a disaster by throwing their toys put of the pram and effectively shout for the opposition by singing Lambert''s name. I think if that happened, it would be utterly shameful.If we go a goal down then we need every single supporter in the ground

to get behind the team. Shouting out for Lambert would be the

single most cringeworthy and tin pot thing any Norwich supporter could

do.   Would make us a laughing stock and pretty much hand the match to Wolves on a plate. 

Cringworthy? Dosnt get much worse when our wig wearing numpties start singing OTBC 20 times a game, or Y''Army thats cringing to the extreme!

''Theres only one Paul Lambert''

bringbackchippy wrote:

With his previous record of buying *** please dont let him loose in the transfer market. Looking forward to Lambert coming back Saturday, gona get tasty if and when we go a goal down!!

A "tasty" match would be one where the team show guts and determination, whatever happens. One goal down isn''t a disaster anyway - unless people make it a disaster by throwing their toys put of the pram and effectively shout for the opposition by singing Lambert''s name. I think if that happened, it would be utterly shameful.

If we go a goal down then we need every single supporter in the ground to get behind the team. Shouting out for Lambert would be the single most cringeworthy and tin pot thing any Norwich supporter could do. Would make us a laughing stock and pretty much hand the match to Wolves on a plate.

If you ever went to a game LDC you would know that never ever has every supporter got behind the team . The lower Barclay and the snake pit make the noise ,, plus an odd game when a small pocket or two elsewhere .

Plus , we are not exactly good at coming back from a goal down , if it happens ,, things will quickly turn very nasty imo .

i can see an absolute shit storm being unleashed on Neil and the board if we go one down. This season is practically over now by the middle of January. Absolutely disgraceful by all at the club.

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]As the old saying goes a fool and their money are easily parted[/quote]yeswhy doesn''t the club have a system where players are identified, reports made out, these are discussed with the boardthe CEO is then tasked to sort out the money and the contractyou would think that a club of our size would do thatbut no, as said above a huge sum is handed over to AN and  he jut goes off and spends itwe need more folk with the wisdom of yorkshire canary

Neil''s transfers really haven''t been as terrible as a lot of you like to make out.

[quote user="tired"]Neil''s transfers really haven''t been as terrible as a lot of you like to make out.[/quote]but any stick will do when you are desperate

It is a message board so everything is prone to hyperbole but let''s be honest his transfer dealings have been quite possibly the worst of any City manager in living memory.

[quote user="6088m canary"]It is a message board so everything is prone to hyperbole but let''s be honest his transfer dealings have been quite possibly the worst of any City manager in living memory.[/quote]

Admittedly only Oliveira looks anywhere near a success, Grant and Roeder took some beating when it came to bringing in poor players.

[quote user="6088m canary"]It is a message board so everything is prone to hyperbole but let''s be honest his transfer dealings have been quite possibly the worst of any City manager in living memory.[/quote]Brady and Pritchard, I doubt we will be able to even give them awayPinto hopeless, McGovern uselesseven the youngsters Thompson and Maddison are way out of their depthNaismith can''t even get in the Scotland team, the same as Klose with the Swissand don''t get me started on Oliveira

Although i wouldn''t say McGovern was a decent buy.

Naismith for some reason just doesn''t fit....could be that Wes is infinitely superior to him.

Oh and holding up someone as a Scotland international is no sign of quality. Scotland: http://www.fifa.com/fifa-world-ranking/ranking-table/men/index.html

Pritchard is a quality player who i can see being a great long term purchase once a certain Mr Neil heads back up to the land currently ranked for its football between Benin and Guinea-Bissau.

Perhaps the stick is being used in the wrong manner.

Perhaps rather than criticise the recruitment structure we should focus on the glaringly obvious fact that this team has been massively under performing for over a season now and there is only one person who bears the responsibility.

Neil out.

blimeyit''s Mr Memory Man1 post in 20131 in 20124 in 20091 in 2008 and now suddenly he''s posting like Morty on speed

Read the forum about 3 times daily but can never be ars** to post due to the "characters" and their nonsense.

Morty on speed is one horrific image you''ve just given me. In fact i can imagine him and LDC wandering around the Broads tripping their nuts off on Acid before finally consummating their long standing relationship in a bird hide.

So what''s wrong?

The recruitment team? Or the man charged with motivating and setting up the team?

Neither come out covered in glory but mr PL has stated (mind game or not), this side should easily be challenging top 3.

There can not be a single person (who isn''t trolling) that honestly believe AN is doing a good job or can turn it around. Its like we are managed by a secondary school PE teacher. Shout, shout and shout some more.

He won''t answer straight forward football questions with an opinion of his own 6088. All he does is spout pedeantic stuff nitpicking other people''s views. Like the stuff about how many times you posted two years ago.

For me the recruitment has been decent in terms of the quality we have brought in. Not everyone but plenty of talent there.

The issue has been two fold. Firstly we haven''t addressed the weaknesses enough (holding midfield and centre half) and have instead spent on areas where we are already strong.

Secondly and much more importantly, AN is silmply not getting the best from what he has available, whether that be tactically, team sellection or motivation. IMO.

He has been quite good at spending the money, just not so good at using his purchases. Nobody can suggest that Klose, Pritchard, Oliviera, Naismith, Pinto have been poor purchases? Naismith perhaps.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Thunder only happens when it''s raining.[/quote]I''m picking up on your theme[;)]