Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Got it right today

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Houston starting was key. Without him the midfield wouldn''t have been Wes, Pritchard and Tettey which would have caused us a lot of problems[/quote]

Seriously? Houston? Fking iPhone...

Agree Wolves were poor.

Howson makes such a difference to the side. When he picks the ball up he drives forward. Only midfielder we have like that.

Naismith & Wes seem to link up well together.

Be good to see Oliveria back in even tho I thought Jerome put a decent shift in and was in lucky with the effort that hit the post.

Thought Brady put in a decent performance at left back aswell.

[quote user="Move Klose"]Agree Wolves were poor.

Howson makes such a difference to the side. When he picks the ball up he drives forward. Only midfielder we have like that.

Naismith & Wes seem to link up well together.

Be good to see Oliveria back in even tho I thought Jerome put a decent shift in and was in lucky with the effort that hit the post.

Thought Brady put in a decent performance at left back aswell.[/quote]Agree with all that. Naismith actually played as though he cares and hopefully he does and not just because someone was watching from the stands.Tettey was turd, again. We need a clone of Howson to play along side Howson and we might just get somewhere.

Come on you can all do it..all together...well done Norwich! Just you and me then Morty

Thats the Messiah tag laid to rest, Lambert is nothing without Culverhouse at his side. Bloke in front of me banging on about how Lambert is prepared to use all of his subs to change the game, my comment when their third sub came on after about 65 mins was "Lets see what happens if they get an injury", even better their keeper got sent off, so a defender between the sticks!!. Messiah my arse.....

morty wrote the following post at 21/01/2017 8:21 PM:

Give over with your " wolves were poor". Lol.

Where were they strong lol

That''s a clapper view.

I''m always honest and give credit where it''s due, but anyone that thinks Wolves are anything other than a lower mid table team has a different opinion to me 😀

Its true Wolves were not poor. They were pretty dreadful. Did not really see they possessed any individual of quality and the whole team lacked drive and enthusiasm. Found it hard to believe this was a Paul Lambert team. Makes you think that perhaps Culverhouse was a very big contributor to his style of management.

Indeed vos.

The guy on the left 50 looked good in parts and Costa did a bit but apart from that they had nothing.

Instead of being so rude Morty please explain why you thought they were good?

To be fair I think Wolves made the executive decision to bypass the midfield for the most part. To be fair we done that ourselves under Lambert quite often.

Wolves were poor but the main reason for that is we made sure we won the 50/50s and the defence didn''t let themselves get bullied. But I''d be surprised if Wolves finished in the top half this season.

We''ve got a real opportunity to turn a corner having another home game next week against an offcolour side. This game means little for now.

Yep.

IMO the performance against Derby was much more impressive than today, but happy with the result.

Both teams were pretty ordinary, but we had Howson who was a couple classes above everyone else. Great performance.

But you can''t argue on the balance of play we deserved the win, good win too.

Again their right back isn''t a football player, though he was on rollerblades the way he was moving!

At 1-1 the game could have slipped away, but credit for a change we actually reacted in a very positive way to get the result.

A few pints and a good catch up with old mates and win, what more could a Saturday deliver?

Why are people falling over themselves to find reasons why it wasn''t just about us being better than them?

People who probably predicted we would lose.

morty wrote the following post at 21/01/2017 9:26 PM:

"Why are people falling over themselves to find reasons why it wasn''t just about us being better than them?

People who probably predicted we would lose. "

Because we enjoy discussing the game. You should try it rather than your obvious trolling yet again.

I actually predicted a 1-1 draw today so was really pleased we got the win, deservedly so on chances created alone, but Wolves were pretty shocking, their defence espiecally.