Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

Olsson Tweet

Thats No Problem AN will do a interview tomorrow and say he improved Olsson as a player

He does not need players like Redmond / Olsson Telling him AN already knows !

Didn''t thank the kit man or tea lady, wonder what they did wrong?

[quote user="Inch High aka Inchy.."]Didn''t thank the kit man or tea lady, wonder what they did wrong?[/quote]

They were both sacked by Jez

[quote user="Number 9"]Thanked everyone except AN, you could possibly include him in staff? But speaks volumes in my mind.[/quote]

He thanked the fans but didn''t mention you by name so he''s obviously snubbing you. [:)]

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Number 9"]Thanked everyone except AN, you could possibly include him in staff? But speaks volumes in my mind.[/quote]

He thanked the fans but didn''t mention you by name so he''s obviously snubbing you. [:)]

[/quote]

Perhaps he sent personal message to Neil, as he did to me.

[quote user="Number 9"]Thanked everyone except AN, you could possibly include him in staff? But speaks volumes in my mind.[/quote]As does your wish to see what sh it you can, once again, try to stir

[quote user="Billy Banter"][quote user="Number 9"]Thanked everyone except AN, you could possibly include him in staff? But speaks volumes in my mind.[/quote]As does your wish to see what sh it you can, once again, try to stir[/quote]

I like Billy Banter, keep that one for a while.

I bet scampigate is the real reason he decided to leave

[quote user="im spartacus canary "]Great post Billy Banter and great username 😅😅[/quote]Sell on clause means that Blackburn get 150k of our fee for Olsson.Booooooooo, somebody out!

He''s doing pretty well so far... I''m surprised we let him go out of anyone tbh. I''m hoping this zeegelar deal was lined up before olsson was allowed to go. Was sods law that both goals were whitts fault vs Rotherham but showed how weak we are and how important Olsson was.

His surging run through the centre of midfield just then was pretty good [Y]
Anfield natives getting restless. Sh*t game so far to be fair, Liverpool can''t break down Swansea and Swans have had the best chance.

To give him credit he''s playing very well, as he always did for us. Decent at the back and what a run and then flick through to assist the assist for the second!

I think wwe can conclude that Liverpool won''t be winning the league this year

https://twitter.com/martinolsson3/status/822853924931665922

Well done @NorwichCityFC [clapping emoji]

was very strange player who try to move from Norwich to sign new deal 2 months ago.

Obvious club make agreement with him to let out in January .

Still spot on Olsson at least help the club to earns some money despite gone in summer for nothing.