Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

Alex Neil vs Paul Lambert score predictions for match ?

So basically, out of all you football experts on here, only 2 or 3, including me, predicted correct.Tsk.

Morty how can anyone predict anything NCFC correctly anymore? I mean I genuinely hoped we would win and did, I predicted AN would be sacked and he''s still here.

The fun of uncertainty of the great game which is football, now all I can say is come next week, we might all be predicting a comfortable win against Brum, but we know what that can lead to!

I''ll just go with my hope that we can scrape another win, back to back wins are something not seen since 1st week in October......fingers crossed.

[quote user="Indy"]Morty how can anyone predict anything NCFC correctly anymore? I mean I genuinely hoped we would win and did, I predicted AN would be sacked and he''s still here.

The fun of uncertainty of the great game which is football, now all I can say is come next week, we might all be predicting a comfortable win against Brum, but we know what that can lead to!

I''ll just go with my hope that we can scrape another win, back to back wins are something not seen since 1st week in October......fingers crossed.[/quote]I honestly think this whole Lambert thing got to people, thankfully it didn''t get to the players!

You''re probably right, but you can''t blame them given what went on before 3 o''clock.

Time to move on that''s the double over Wolves.

[quote user="Indy"]You''re probably right, but you can''t blame them given what went on before 3 o''clock.

Time to move on that''s the double over Wolves.[/quote]I can blame them.The whole Lambert hysteria got people conveniently ignoring Wolves pretty average form.

Sorry is that the same Wolves who won 3, drew once and lost once to our three losses one win and a draw, would hardly say average compared to our form Morty!

Still you have your opinion, mine is my own.

[quote user="Indy"]Sorry is that the same Wolves who won 3, drew once and lost once to our three losses one win and a draw, would hardly say average compared to our form Morty!

Still you have your opinion, mine is my own.[/quote]The table doesn''t lie, Indy.[:)]

It makes me laugh, or smile wryly at least. Posters on here used to get so worked up about Hughtompn being respectful of our opposition in the PL, but when Neil doesn''t fall to his knees and proclaim Lambert the Messiah he''s a blasphemer.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]It makes me laugh, or smile wryly at least. Posters on here used to get so worked up about Hughtompn being respectful of our opposition in the PL, but when Neil doesn''t fall to his knees and proclaim Lambert the Messiah he''s a blasphemer.[/quote][Y] An object lesson in how opinion moulds perception rather than the other way round. And as a corollary, thank goodness for the ricardos amongst us!

Pretty much this Mello.

Predicting a loss doesn''t mean you want to lose - as fans we are all happy if we win (we''ll if you aren''t I would question if you are a fan)

As for predicting results, if it was that easy we would all have 20-fold accas come in each week...

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Pretty much this Mello.

Predicting a loss doesn''t mean you want to lose - as fans we are all happy if we win (we''ll if you aren''t I would question if you are a fan)

As for predicting results, if it was that easy we would all have 20-fold accas come in each week...[/quote]But it is about trying to take all the hype and hyperbole away, and having a bit of confidence.Forget Southampton, as it was meaningless, pre Rotherham we have actually started to look a lot better. Now, whether or not you believe Rotherham was all about having a man sent off, or not, the important thing is that Alex Neil and the players believed it.That, coupled with the fact that our home form is pretty decent.People made way too much of the Lambert thing.