Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Peter on Canary Call

Is he the one who said Alex Neil would end up our best ever manager and then gave reasons why he has come to that conclusion?

Who was the old boy who phoned a few weeks ago to say the only reason we beat Boro at Wembley was because their bus was late ? He said gorleston would have beaten them !!

Said that even though we won some people we''re going home trying to cut their wrists. Butler thought that was a bit ott, possibly because Cedric Ancelin was the pundit

Irn Bru

What did the bloke say for Butler to cut him off and say "there''s no place for that on Canary Call" Wasn''t paying attention.

He was on about the amount of Norwich fans needing A&E, This was just after some guy had called in from his hospital bed, and just before Butler mentioned Steve Craske (if anyone knew him) who died a couple of weeks ago, he a friend of RB''s, and was a very tragic story that ripped a whole family apart, Steve was an Electrician who worked at CR in his younger days, so think RB was in no mood to take silly comments.

Barclay

I knew Steve Craske ,,, maybe for 40 years or more , I hadn''t seen him for two or three years , sad to hear of his passing . RIP a nice guy

Agree totally Barclay, a smashing guy, i knew Steve for around 25 years, used to go to some matches with him (and Tony his mate) unfortunately developed Motor neurone disease, so sad.

LC

Barclay

I knew Steve Craske ,,, maybe for 40 years or more , I hadn''t seen him for two or three years , sad to hear of his passing . RIP a nice guy

Agree totally Barclay, a smashing guy, i knew Steve for around 25 years, used to go to some matches with him (and Tony his mate) unfortunately developed Motor neurone disease, so sad.

He was an apprentice sparky with my sisters boyfriend ( later husband) in the late 60''s ,, but through work etc used to come across each other over the years , always cheerful and friendly , and once again very sad .