Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Booing on Saturday

I know there are many on here who still bear a grudge against Paul Lambert and so will feel they want to boo him.However they are also those on here who don''t like our manager and the board - and some may well even be in attendance on Saturday.So how do those folk boo their specific target without it being thought as being aimed at the other one ? Assuming there is no cross over between each group.. other than those who simply like to boo for the sake of booing.Perhaps there could be a designated time into the gameat 37 minutes for AN/board66m 6sec for Satan himself PLand any other booing at 10 minute intervals with game related booing as neededmaybe even that chap who orchestrates the ''cuckoo clock shriek'' before the game could also organise a warm up boo as well

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]I''m going to boo your new user name[/quote]what about the picture" you fat bars***d "

[quote user="hogesar"]Don''t think anyone will boo Lambert on Saturday.[/quote]But that is the concernHow will he know that any booing is not aimed at him ?

Lambert vs Neil. Promotion vs Relegation. Success vs Failure.

I suspect Lambert''s anthem will be reverberating from each stand of the ground before full-time on Saturday.

Oi ! Fat boy

Run the time schedule by me again can you 37 mins we boo which ?
37 mins is for the manager, Delia and the boardI chose 37 mins because it is half Delias age and nearly AN''s age so folk should easily be able to remember that

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Lambert vs Neil. Promotion vs Relegation. Success vs Failure.

I suspect Lambert''s anthem will be reverberating from each stand of the ground before full-time on Saturday.[/quote]Honest club v thieving scum.  Wealth v Poverty. Full stadium v empty seats. I suspect you''ll be crying your eyes out again, as you were on Monday night

Re: Booing on Saturday

Oi ! Fat boy Run the time schedule by me again can you 37 mins we boo which ?

37 mins is for the manager, Delia and the board

I chose 37 mins because it is half Delias age and nearly AN''s age so folk should easily be able to remember that

Nice one 👍

[quote user="cman"]If a anyone boos i will slap their face with a wet kipper..honest[/quote]smoked herringorpipe smoking ukipper ?

IF we go one down on Saturday you can bet the Wolves fans will sing One Paul Lambert just to rub it in. Wonder what the reaction would be?

[quote user="Vegan Sausage."]Having closely examined Billy''s avatar I am convinced it is modelled on Waveney.

I fear for his trousers should he let one rip.[/quote]Given that is where most of Waveney''s utterings appear from there well may be a fair bit of work up coming for a decent upholsterer

Surely PL is part of our history, show him the respect he deserves when he comes out, then make life as difficult as possible for him and his team after that.

Otherwise we''ll be just as bad as our Suffolk friends who are always look backwards and not forwards.

Alex Neil''s Yellow & Green Army...

Paul Lambert nearly turned our football club into a respected club with ambition, if he had stayed at the club we would be a Stoke or Southampton at the very least by now.

When the board let Lambert leave it was the biggest mistake ever, he should have been given a contract he could not turn down.

I don''t get why it''s turned from Lambert left us to the board let Lambert leave. Did that change this year, last year, or the year before?

I didn''t boo him when he''s come here before and I won''t boo him now because he gave us some incredible years which still causes Waveney to feel damp and sticky down below at the vague mention of his name.

I''ll be booing our manager and players if they don''t put in an acceptable performance. I totally gave it when he made the ludicrous substitution against Huddersfield.

Revisionist history to suit current problems is always fun.

Lambert left as he thought he was bigger than us, found a more attractive partner which didnt work out for him. He left us with a squad that was showing its prem limitations and in need of an overhaul.

What he achieved with us was unique and unforgettable; but he made the choice. It seems some norwich fans have not yet accepted that he no longer loves us and prefers other clubs - where he has yet to show that he is anything other than a busted flush without the coaching sidekicks he had here.

He does seem to have a voodoo-esque curse over us when returning tho; hopefully we can finally lay that to rest tomorrow.

[quote user="ZLF"]Revisionist history to suit current problems is always fun.

Lambert left as he thought he was bigger than us, found a more attractive partner which didnt work out for him. He left us with a squad that was showing its prem limitations and in need of an overhaul.

What he achieved with us was unique and unforgettable; but he made the choice. It seems some norwich fans have not yet accepted that he no longer loves us and prefers other clubs - where he has yet to show that he is anything other than a busted flush without the coaching sidekicks he had here.

He does seem to have a voodoo-esque curse over us when returning tho; hopefully we can finally lay that to rest tomorrow.[/quote]Very good summing up[Y]

[quote user="Lord Horn again"]I''m just gonna boo Wolves for the jumped up pond scum they are. Consider themselves a so called big club because they a couple of good seasons in the 1950s - yeah right![/quote]Agree with that.Probably some of the worst fans I have ever encountered.

I''m going to give booing a go, I dislike Wolves, sad that they got our over ambitious ex manager, but that''s football.

There''s no point in booing AN this has Worthy all over it, he''s here for this season and part of the next, if things don''t improve he''ll be gone in November.

I''m looking forward to catching up with a couple mates not seen in a while, so should be a good day, would it be too much to ask for a win?