Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Hotel pics?

I was just wondering if there are any pictures of what the new hotel will look like?  I heard there was one on the back of the EDP.  Is it anywhere in line?  The only one I''ve found so far is this one, which if I''m honest, I don''t think is entirely accurate!

...and if we can''t see what it''s going to look like then why not?

I hope it''s going to be a curved affair, a bit like a giant cylinder, but fear it may turn out to be more like that fine architectural landmark of yesteryear, Red Lodge...

im still a little bit skeptical of the hotel... its good we will be getting the money quoted earlier in the week but will we be making a profit once the hotel is up and running.. i gather its a "holiday Inn" so will they be raking in all the profits though bookings etc, and indeed using the electricity and other such facilites that the club will be uisng and not giving us anything in return?

Also, should we decide in the future that we do want to put seating in that area of the ground, how will it work???? will the Holiday inn need to give Approval first?  and what of car parking? there is no parking on Carrow Road as it is so surely people are less likely to stay there if theres no where to park their cars?

Its not like the Chelski village, which is owned and managed by the club and has been for years, and also brings in more money that they dont really need...

Also, Reading and Bolton have their own hotels which they manage and are lucrative.. im just wondering if we arent losing out on much needed revenue?

jas

I saw the pic in the EDP, will look pretty good when finished. The hotel deal is the best we could get, there''s no risk on the club''s part. If the club had the money I''m sure they would have invested more into it but it''s money they don''t have.