Sign in to follow this  
canarycop

Tickets v brum

Travelling down from North East on Friday for a family birthday. I am a member so do you think it will be a problem getting tickets. Just want to grab the opportunity to see my beloved Canaries play.

Am as frustrated as a lot of fans with recent performances but hopefully I will see a couple of new signings play.

[quote user="canarycop"]Travelling down from North East on Friday for a family birthday. I am a member so do you think it will be a problem getting tickets. Just want to grab the opportunity to see my beloved Canaries play.

Am as frustrated as a lot of fans with recent performances but hopefully I will see a couple of new signings play.[/quote]Depends how many of you there are?Single tickets easy, but two or more together not so much so.Saying that depends on how fussy you are as to where you sit, the corner infill between the City stand and the River end was pretty empty on Saturday.

Just after two. One for me to watch the game and one for the wife to sit in and play on her phone for 90 minutes haha!!

Yep, loads of seats in the corner stand. Wouldn''t leave it long to get them though, 3-1 win and demand will be rising.

Nutty Nigel appreciate that. Being stuck up here with all the Mackems and Geordies I don''t often get the opportunity to get to a game. If anyone can assist it would be great.

You might need to check first if the seats are booing, or non booing

[quote user="canarycop"]Nutty Nigel appreciate that. Being stuck up here with all the Mackems and Geordies I don''t often get the opportunity to get to a game. If anyone can assist it would be great.[/quote]
That is your best bet for good seats. Or if you strike lucky with the club and buy backs. Otherwise there''s probably seats together available in the South Stand next to the Brummies. View would be ok there.

At the moment there is good availability in block H in the South Stand. Its a good view in there. Safe travels.

Looks about two hundred available in Block H with loads together in anything up to sixes. £30 each.

if only we had increased the ground capacity, we wouldn''t be talking about a measely 200 tickets for the chap to pick from, it would be thousandshow are the next generation ever going to become the next supporters if there are only ............ 200 plus seats available ?sack the boardno ''hambition''

That was just Block H City1st. There are others available elsewhere in the ground but limited to odds and sods.

I did say 200 plus - but I shall leave it at that otherwise we''ll be off on that one again

ps it is William to you, or better still Mr Bunterstandards must be maintained