Sign in to follow this  
morty

Wolves keeper has his say on twitter.

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Untitled_zpssnxjp56f.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Untitled_zpssnxjp56f.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Brilliant kick it off , makes him out to be a complete liar and cheat himself. As you say the FA need to deal with this kind of comment , to be honest Wolves are lucky he is the only one who got red.

If you can post on his twitter account would be very very funny.

Someone beat me to it CJ!
The replies to his tweets are full of YamYam kn0bs crying about what a nasty cheat Hoolahan is. They really are a thick bunch of knuckledraggers.

Totally one eyed from the Wolves fans- Doherty went over so easily and to claim he dived when Ikeme pushed him is laughable.

What a bell end.

Dived when pushed in the chest? Players who do that don''t jump straight back up and stand toe-to-toe with a dickhead twice their size.

God I hate Wolves and their only partially evolved from ape fans. Oh, their players are thick too.

[quote user="Mr Cholmondley Warner"]That scampi obsessed freak Waveney seems to be on the Wolves keepers twitter[/quote]
So you''re not Waveney at all then?

Ok, I just got the impression you were a another incarnation of the omni-alted, Lowestoft dwelling , messiah loving monkfish botherer, that is all.

There''s something about wolves fans

They have that Liverpool "we are the special chosen people" thing about them and they literally live in s4it

It''s peculiar

The goalkeeper led with his leg which invited Wes to fall over it.  A clear penalty - but Wes did go down very easily too so you can understand the frustration.  If you don''t want a forward to fall over your leg, don''t stick it out in front of him!!

[quote user="lake district canary"]The goalkeeper led with his leg which invited Wes to fall over it.  A clear penalty - but Wes did go down very easily too so you can understand the frustration.  If you don''t want a forward to fall over your leg, don''t stick it out in front of him!![/quote]
Exactly, I didn''t here them whingeing when Doherty flopped over because Pinto brushed his back

''''No scampi obsession here mate ''''... Mr CW

It is recognised by experts that the different personalities within a multiple personality can have widely divergent tastes in many things, Music, Fashion ,even Food.

So, while you may not have a Scampi obsession, you also may well have.

Saying he dived when pushed in chest, brilliant. Funnily enough if you push someone in the chest with enough force suddenly when they''re not expecting it they''re probably quite likely to fall backwards such are the laws of physics. Maybe just try not pushing him in the first place...

[quote user="lake district canary"]The goalkeeper led with his leg which invited Wes to fall over it.  A clear penalty - but Wes did go down very easily too so you can understand the frustration.  If you don''t want a forward to fall over your leg, don''t stick it out in front of him!!

[/quote]yep, that''s about how I see it, though Wes is no saint in these matters and I suggest the Wolves players reaction was that they also thought he went too easily, but I also think referees are hidebound to follow guidancefor me the push and ''tussle'' after the event didn''t amount to much and I would be curious to know if the keeper was sent of for the trip or the pushthere does seem to be a fair number of red cards nowadays - the Brighton one against Weds being a case in point, sure it hit his hands but had the ball not hit them they would have hit his face/head so it was not really a goal scoring opportunity denied, where Berra''s in the playoff was, as was Howson''s recentlyah, well it all adds to the fun I suppose

As much as I will take the win yesterday I do hate to see any player taking a dive as Wes blatantly did .

No place in the game for diving and as Wes has a history for it u can understand the Wolves players reaction .

I sit right above where the incident took place. It was a clear penalty and clear red card.

quote user="Billy Banter"][quote user="lake district canary"]The goalkeeper led with his leg which invited Wes to fall over it.  A clear penalty - but Wes did go down very easily too so you can understand the frustration.  If you don''t want a forward to fall over your leg, don''t stick it out in front of him!!

[/quote]yep, that''s about how I see it, though Wes is no saint in these matters and I suggest the Wolves players reaction was that they also thought he went too easily, but I also think referees are hidebound to follow guidancefor me the push and ''tussle'' after the event didn''t amount to much and I would be curious to know if the keeper was sent of for the trip or the pushthere does seem to be a fair number of red cards nowadays - the Brighton one against Weds being a case in point, sure it hit his hands but had the ball not hit them they would have hit his face/head so it was not really a goal scoring opportunity denied, where Berra''s in the playoff was, as was Howson''s recentlyah, well it all adds to the fun I suppose[/quote

Billy, have a look at my ''Why was Wes booked '' thread, re the tussle afterwards

I didhowever it didn''t answer my question"I would be curious to know if the keeper was sent of for the trip or the push"I presume it was for the trip

[quote user="raunds canary"]As much as I will take the win yesterday I do hate to see any player taking a dive as Wes blatantly did .

No place in the game for diving and as Wes has a history for it u can understand the Wolves players reaction .[/quote]

Keepers foot was there, keeper missed the ball and Wes went over his foot, simple pen.

Think keeper was sent off for the push