Sign in to follow this  
TCCANARY

When you have a genuine fan as owner

[quote user="lappinitup"]Ah right, I only saw the bit where they say they''ve got 1555 shares although at £100 a share that works out at a lot more than £38,600. I''m confused. [:$][/quote]Are different shares different prices? Is it Preference A and Preference B?Were older shares historically cheaper maybe? Different share issues?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lappinitup"]Ah right, I only saw the bit where they say they''ve got 1555 shares although at £100 a share that works out at a lot more than £38,600. I''m confused. [:$][/quote]Are different shares different prices? Is it Preference A and Preference B?Were older shares historically cheaper maybe? Different share issues?[/quote]Blimey morty, no good asking me. The only shares I ever bought were to clip my hedge with. [:)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lappinitup"]Ah right, I only saw the bit where they say they''ve got 1555 shares although at £100 a share that works out at a lot more than £38,600. I''m confused. [:$][/quote]Are different shares different prices? Is it Preference A and Preference B?Were older shares historically cheaper maybe? Different share issues?[/quote]Blimey morty, no good asking me. The only shares I ever bought were to clip my hedge with. [:)][/quote]I know as much about it as you do[:D]I tend to bother more with what happens on the pitch.

Shares would be issued at a given value at a given time, so if bought direct from the club in order to maintain a percentage holding then that would be relevant. But, what''s more likely is that shares have been bought in private deals between the trust and individuals, prices agreed we wouldn''t be privy to but would unlikely be as much as the last issue price. I imagine that the Trust, being a fans group, have also been bequeathed or gifted shares too.

I don''t really know any more than you guys but that would be my guess.