Sign in to follow this  
Year of the tiger

Referee for Brum

"Hooper – who is not one of the select group of Premier League officials – has not officiated in the Premier League since then, with his appearances restricted to Football League and cup competitions."

I believe we could have gone on to win that game. Jerome''s "goal" would have evened things up and we had the momentum.

Palace''s third came about when we were in all out attack for an equaliser.

What difference might this have made to the final outcome?

I believe AN had quite a a bit of bad luck at the beginning of that season, we had little return from some decent performances during this spell. Things only started to come off the rails after the Newcastle game.

Oh dear. He is going to get a lot of comments, before and during the game, and I pray that he has grown a pair by Saturday, and doesn''t use them (comments) to get the hump.

I always remember Clattenburg doing a disbelieving shrug with arms out, when he was booed before a game last season. He obviously didn''t think that Vardy had dived............

How about a good round of "Simon Hooper - You don''t know what you''re doing" as he blows the whistle for kick-off to set the tone nicely. We want him on his best behaviour after all!