Sign in to follow this  
nu_matik

Would you rather...?

As we see the rumours about Brady moving on, and at the same time see Snodgrass looking to move to Burnley for around the fee... I''m wondering who our fans would rather have at the club for the run in.?

Some fans love and some fans dislike Brady. I seem to remember the same with Snodgrass.

So... with a tough run in ahead of us, would you a rather we had Brady or Snodgrass on the books to get the job done?

If have to go with Snodgrass at this point in time. Seems to have the Lion heart Brady seems to lack.

Snodgrass, no contest. Nothing against Brady but he''s a cut above.Plus we''d have a clear choice to take penalties and it would wind LDC up no end. [;)]

Whilst agree we need to actively bring the yoof through, would you trust the Murphy two, Maddison and Grant etc to have enough to power us to Wembley?

It is a difficult one, if we had both fighting for the left wing position I have a feeling Snoddy would edge it on productivity.

Both are great footballers, and Brady on his day is a fantastic talent, but Snoddy probably just about edges it for me.