Sign in to follow this  
Hoola Han Solo

Team for Brum

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]I would pick the same team as Sat. How about everyone else?[/quote]Yeah, pretty much picks itself.I wouldn''t say any of the subs made a huge case to nick a starting spot.

Same again - although not really sure what changes there are to make due injuries and suspensions

The last few weeks we have been Win Lose Win Lose so we have a real chance to get back to back wins, which may just give us that extra bit of confidence to take into the 2 winnable away games after

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]I would pick the same team as Sat. How about everyone else?[/quote]Has AN ever picked the same team 2 games running - I doubt it.So while it would be sensible it''s probably unlikely.

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]I would pick the same team as Sat. How about everyone else?[/quote]Has AN ever picked the same team 2 games running - I doubt it.So while it would be sensible it''s probably unlikely.[/quote]t

I think last time he picked the same side he was criticised for not freshening it up. Can''t win really.

Team picks it self really, no brainer given the last result and players that are injured/suspended. Think we might see Maddison on the subs bench this week and given some minutes if we are doing well, maybe to help AN decide if he is worth keeping here rather than sending him back out on loan.

I''d keep the same team. Having two home games in a row gives us a fantastic chance to build some extra confidence, get a second win and then hopefully pull off a result away from hom....i''m getting too carried away. We''ll probably be sh*t dreadful as we''ve been most times after there''s been a positive result.

I think some forget that the team is usually set up to combat/exploit the other team''s strengths or weaknesses.So it is that which will be the determining factor rather than what we might think looking only at our squad