Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Jem Karacan

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]My point was indeed about our record of signing sick notes. I couldn''t care less under which regime they were signed it is the fact that we have a habit of doing so.

Purple also doesn''t seem to know the club''s history as Howshall was not a sick note even if he was one of the worst players ever signed by the club.

Whilst you may think the sun shines out of our owners'' derrieres their recent interview just confirmed my opinion of them as majority owners and why I don''t think majority owners are a good thing for a club like ours.[/quote]You must think everyone else here as stupid as you seem to take me for. Of course you were trying to make a snide point about the current board, because you can only be talking about the current board. And you mistakenly included Sheron on a list of the their supposed failures in the transfer department:He meets the Board''s exacting standards joining the list of great signings such as Mike Sheron...Every other player was acquired during the Smith and Jones era. If you really were not making an anti-S&J point and were trying to give a balanced view there are any number of players going back even to to the Watling and South eras you could have pinpointed. And yes, including Howshall, whose career with us was, according to Canary Citizens, the club''s official history:"...halted by illness and injury".That sounds like a definition of a sicknote player to me, not that I would use such a cliche. You will no doubt get something right some fine day.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Donkey dangler"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Crafty Canary"]A freebie sick-note, he''s a shoe in. He meets the Board''s exacting standards joining the list of great signings such as Mike Sheron, Peter Thorne, Louis Jean, Vaughan, Odidje-Ofoe and Jarvis. Come on down. With his fitness record he should be available for selection come June although I wouldn''t wish to predict which year.[/quote]Oh dear. Chronology can be a bit of an awkward sod.[/quote]

You missed the point Purple, Sheron was yet another example of a player who was or is unavailable for many games. Although his player registration was bought during the Chase period.[/quote]Blimey! The Brothers Grimm have made a return to the ring........https://nickgraffis.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/paul-bearer-dies.jpg[:S][/quote]Funk me, it''s LDC & Morty!

One of those fellas bears a striking resemblance to a current poster, and you''re wrong on both counts.[:)]

I have to say, I think Purple has it spot on. It''s certainly as I interpreted it and I''m sure that anybody who has read anything that Crafty has ever written would interpret it that way too.

Nice to see Tangible Fixed Assets back posting though, I''ve missed him. Time served old boy, eh?

[quote user="morty"]One of those fellas bears a striking resemblance to a current poster, and you''re wrong on both counts.[:)][/quote]Who are you trying to kid?  [:D][:D][:D]