Sign in to follow this  
morty

Josh Murphy

Four and a half years, same as his brother.Nice to see the academy really starting to pay dividends. If Thompson wasn''t injured, that would be three products in and around the matchday squad.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]I think you should take the Lakey stance and not admit you were wrong and spread the argument across several pages, threads and years.[/quote][:D]

Makes you wonder how much these lads are worth?If we paid, what was the speculated amount, 4 million for Canos?And the murphy''s form is keeping him out of the team?

[quote user="lincoln canary"]The next Ian Henderson.[/quote]I''m surprised you know so many of our players names.

Excellent news- I know Jacob seems to have overtaken him but I still really rate Josh.

As you say Morty, good to see the academy paying off.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Lincoln Canary

The next Ian Henderson

Harsh, and unfair on a young man making a living doing something we can only dream about![/quote]

I''m joking. He''s got more potential than Henderson, that''s clear.

But I''m sceptical as to whether or not he''ll fulfill it. Mind you, I''m not sold on Jacob either. But I''m clearly in the minority on this one. Great potential, but not ready or good enough yet for the amount of first team exposure he''s getting (imo).

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]I think you should take the Lakey stance and not admit you were wrong and spread the argument across several pages, threads and years.[/quote][:D][/quote]

Must admit that morty is learning.  I''m sure that''s the second time he''s admitted a mistake in thirteen years.Oh, to be perfect.....

F-off Lakey, I told you that after your schoolgirl tantrum on Sunday, crying about you trolling me, that you really need to stop seeking my attention.Everyone is bored of it.

[quote user="king canary"]Also Henderson was a very decent striker who wasn''t helped by his manager insisting on playing him out of position.[/quote]

Yeah worthy liked him right wing. Remember him getting dogs abuse against Gillingham at home in 01/02 season. 0-0 at half time, I think we went on to win 3-0 with Henderson scoring.

But he was never good enough for Norwich even when played up top. Gone on to have a reasonable career in league one and two.

@Lincoln

Yeah I''ll have to disagree with you there- I''ve been really impressed by Jacob considering this is his first season at this level.

He is still inconsistent but young players generally are. Also wingers naturally seem to blow a bit hot and cold. However he offers pace and direct running, something nobody else in our midfield offers.

[quote user="morty"]F-off Lakey, I told you that after your schoolgirl tantrum on Sunday, crying about you trolling me, that you really need to stop seeking my attention.Everyone is bored of it.[/quote]

Ths is a free board. If you and Hans Hoff can twitter on about me, I have every right to join in and reply to it.