Sign in to follow this  
 chaywa

Palace £9m for Brady

If he''s going for 9m and that''s met our asking price however much was being offered when the clubs were no where near our valuation last week?

9m is cheap for a player who can actually perform in the division above, even if that form was patchy. I don''t doubt the 9m could be put to good use But my biggest worry is actually our track record on signings, let''s hope the scouting network has seriously upped their game.

It''s reported to be £9m + £3m in add ons, which isn''t that puny. I like Brady as a player, but if Zeegelaar and Dijks come we''re covered at LB and we have several options at WL, so the money could be useful elsewhere in the squad.

Imo it''s £12m in all but name, but I guess depending how you look at it (and if you want a moan about how we always sell cheap). The guy from Sunderland is valued the same in the Palace deal, which feels right to me.

Burnley might be a preferred option for Brady, is not far from his Youth roots at United, and has his chum there as well.

Burnley only offered £5 mill up front, and another £5 mill in add ons, so I doubt the club will even entertain that offer!!.

Looks like Brady will have a 3rd relegation to his name then!.

Good business for me as I think he is highly overrated