Sign in to follow this  
Tim Dawson

Louis Thompson out for the season

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Sad news, was looking good when he played, maybe need to look at some cover[/quote]Where did you hear that? Was just saying in another thread earlier, it was starting to feel like we wouldn''t see him soon.Yeah, a shame.

FFS - sign him, then loan him out, then stick him in the development squad and just when he is really needed he''s crocked for a long period. Wassgurnon at Colney bor?

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]We know his mum and dad Morty, they have gone down to see him, snapped something sounds bad[/quote]Was he back training after the hip injury then, or is it a totally separate injury?

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Back in training Morty this is a new injury from what i hear[/quote]Hope its not his ACL, or we''ll be lucky to even see him at the start of next season.[:(]

Gutted for him if true, this was supposed to be good breakthrough season. Just about sums our season up!

That''s a huge blow. Guessing this now expedites the need for another central midfielder, expect to see Karacan come in on a free unless AN really didn''t like what he saw in the U23 game the other night...

Absolutely gutted for him, and us. He looked the real deal potentially and just when he''d have got some game time.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery but we HAVE to sign at least one midfielder in this window to cover ourselves. Who thought we''d be saying that at the start of the season?

Very sad if true.

I''d be looking to get someone in on loan to cover for the rest of the season- Matty James who has just joined Barnsley could have been a decent fit.

Back in 1989 I was playing in a seven aside weekend, while watching a game a guy snapped his and I''ve never heard a bloke scream so much!

Feel for the lad, he was just breaking through, steady and speedy recovery.

Sounds an awful injury if reports are correct. Gutting, for him and for us. I was really looking forward to seeing more of this lad play. I hope his recovery is as swift and smooth as possible.