Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

N&P is no more

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

And God said, “Let there be NCFC” and there was light.

God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness.

God called the light “NCFC” and the darkness he called “ITFC”

Without offence to religious believers but many of the River End ticket holders were around then.

Just been speaking to someone at the club, and I asked in passing if they knew anything about the N&P situation.

Whilst we agreed the Yorkshire building society (the owners of N&P) would have little desire to continue to sponsor a stand in Norwich (or Peterborough for that matter), it all depends on the length of the sponsorship contract they are tied into.

Totally agree Lessingham. I''ve been an account holder there for years, and all the staff I have encountered have always been top class. Popped into my branch today, and they have been told that they are all being made redundant, great way to look after people.

I would like to wish all at the N&P well, and good luck for the future.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]I reckon we should name it after our former player David Bell.[/quote]

The Pape Diop Stand.

After Delia''s most celebrated signing.

[quote user="Greavsy"]Popped into my branch today, and they have been told that they are all being made redundant, great way to look after people.

I would like to wish all at the N&P well, and good luck for the future.[/quote]I got made redundant on my 50th birthday after 27 years with the same Company. Got another job within in a week paying £10k a year more.Best thing that ever happened to me. It''s not always bad news

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="Greavsy"]Popped into my branch today, and they have been told that they are all being made redundant, great way to look after people.

I would like to wish all at the N&P well, and good luck for the future.[/quote]I got made redundant on my 50th birthday after 27 years with the same Company. Got another job within in a week paying £10k a year more.Best thing that ever happened to me. It''s not always bad news[/quote]Don''t know how long ago that was Making Plans, not so easy today I don''t think, and you were just one person, there''s loads of N & P employees.

Making Plans wrote

I got made redundant on my 50th birthday after 27 years with the same Company. Got another job within in a week paying £10k a year more. Best thing that ever happened to me. It''s not always bad news.

And that is great news, genuinely pleased for you. And i''m sure some will find other jobs, that might be more rewarding, some will take jobs they don''t want and others may take some time, wish them all well though.

[quote user="OldRobert"]Don''t know how long ago that was Making Plans, not so easy today I don''t think, and you were just one person, there''s loads of N & P employees.[/quote]1999 and unemployment was far higher than it is now

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="OldRobert"]Don''t know how long ago that was Making Plans, not so easy today I don''t think, and you were just one person, there''s loads of N & P employees.[/quote]1999 and unemployment was far higher than it is now[/quote]far higher ?I would hardly call 5.9% against 4.8% as far higherNor are the figures really comparable given the numerous changes in measuring and determining who is unemployed in the interim years.