Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Rob Butler Re Transfers

More Mitchell Dijks news... he missed training with Ajax & was in Norwich today with agent for talks. Looks as if he''s as well as Zeegelaar.

I can''t see us buying them until another player goes out the door.

My concern is that our interest in these is so public they may get signed up somewhere else before we get it done.

[quote user="Number 9"]I can''t see us buying them until another player goes out the door.[/quote]Brady has already ordered Pickfords and packed his bags. He''s not sure yet of his destination but he''s definitely off

He''s now stating that Dijks has turned us down, I''d be very interested to hear what put him off.

Shame.

Wait for the "I heard he met the manager and thought he was clueless" line from the usual plebs.

He thought he would be taken to Roger Hickman''s, Jezza took him to KFC for a bargain bucket, and then didn''t share the popcorn

[quote user="Ian"]Shame.

Wait for the "I heard he met the manager and thought he was clueless" line from the usual plebs.[/quote]From the report -

However, the 6''4" Dutchman now appears to have decided to stay in

his homeland - despite being impressed by Norwich manager Alex Neil. "The trainer (Alex Neil) had a good story, but ultimately Mitchell

still has not decided to opt for Norwich City," Dijks'' agent told Dutch

newspaper De Telegraaf.

Balls. So basically this transfer window is turning into another complete disaster.

If true that he''d actually come over to visit and then turned us down, that is pretty bad. You''d hope once you''ve got a fee agreed and a player in your building they''d be interested enough to sign.

[quote user="king canary"]Don''t say that Ginja, you''ll give LDC ideas for his next lecture...[/quote]
I wouldn''t be surprised if it was an LDC thread where he decided thanks but no thanks. [;)]

[quote user="king canary"]Don''t say that Ginja, you''ll give LDC ideas for his next lecture...[/quote]Suggest that any so called "lectures" of mine pale into insignificance compared to some of the nonsense that appears on here. Err....lecture over.

No problem with missing out on a target no matter how disappointing it is - clubs do all the time. Bit concerning we apparently got him to come all the way over to us and then decided against, but nevermind.

What we need to avoid is what allegedly was the problem during the summer before our prem season under AN and consistently target players unlikely to move to us to only end up with no one.

little strange what put him off ?

the fee and wages would be sorted for him to come over

so was it either the city or training ground or manager or holding out for bigger club ??

[quote user="Keith Scott"]What a surprise. Another fail. Club is a joke.[/quote]Yes,what a surprise.......Image result for stinky bin

[quote user="king canary"]If true that he''d actually come over to visit and then turned us down, that is pretty bad. You''d hope once you''ve got a fee agreed and a player in your building they''d be interested enough to sign.[/quote]

Agreed King, potentially will make other transfer targets wonder why he wouldn''t commit

[quote user="Fuzzar"]Maybe he had a chat with RvW.[/quote]

Speaking of RVW, seems to be getting his pre-Norwich mojo back. 9 in 18 for Vitesse Arnhem...

[quote user="norfolkngood"]little strange what put him off ?

the fee and wages would be sorted for him to come over

so was it either the city or training ground or manager or holding out for bigger club ??[/quote]Ajax is a huge club, my guess is that his agent reckons he''s better off staying until the summer than committing to a long-term contract with a club that has no guarantee of being in the Prem any time soon. Can''t really blame him for that. Still, if he changes his mind it''s a short hop to Norwich International... [:)]